The beauty of Bromo Mountain

Bromo
@shoufi (10)
Have you ever heard of Mount Bromo? Bromo Mountain is an active mountain in East Java, Indonesia. This mountain has an altitude of 2,329 meters above sea level. On Mount Bromo you can see the stunning beauty of the sunrise known as the Golden Sunrise. The beauty you can enjoy easily on a slope called the peak of Pananjakan. In addition to the view of the sunrise and the vast expanse of sand, the purpose of tourists visiting Bromo is to want to see the Bromo crater, this crater is an attraction because it does not stop puffing smoke that looks interesting and exotic.So that is a brief overview of Mount Bromo. I last went to Bromo in 2012. I went with my family. That day we left at 12 pm. We arrived Bromo at 3 in the morning. Before heading to the top, we boarded the jeep to get to Bromo. We headed for the peak of Pananjakan. And Woah, the sunrise was beautiful. We took a photo. After that we headed to the crater. From the parking lot to the crater we walked :D it takes about 45 minutes to go to the crater when walked.
• Tangerang, Indonesia
@shoufi welcome to myLot. I was born in Malang, not really far from this mountain. Yet, i am not bored to visit this place. One of the most beautiful view in the world.
@nawala123 (10438)
wow, you are from malang? it is cold place
@shoufi (10)
yes, i agree. oh malang.. i see.. I often go to the Batu square.
• Tangerang, Indonesia
22h
@nawala123 Yes I was born in Malang. It's very cold when i was young, but not anymore these days..
@fahmita_ (1285)
I've visited that place, such a beautiful view and so fresh. I hope I can visit to Bromo again!
@nawala123 (10438)
I havent been there yet
@fahmita_ (1285)
@nawala123 Maybe you can visit it next time!
@nawala123 (10438)
@fahmita_ i ever been in malang/kota batu. hopefully one day
@haraka (1171)
I'm more a beach girl rather than the mountains one :P Welcome to Mylotter
@nawala123 (10438)
i was born in mountainside, but i prefer to beach
@shoufi (10)
yes, thank what your favourite beach?
• Bekasi, Indonesia
8h
My house is very near to beach about 2 km
@myklj999 (44627)
Sounds like fun! Hello, and welcome to myLot. The first thing you should do when you get a chance is to follow the link I have provided to read the site FAQ and Guideline pages so you can become familiar with what is and is not allowed here. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
@shoufi (10)
ok and thank you :D its my first time
@nawala123 (10438)
Not yet but i know it. Welcome to mylot my Indonesian fellow
@shoufi (10)
thank you. i am newbie here. lets be friend:D
@nawala123 (10438)
@shoufi okay, i am nice guy
• Amravati, India
Beautiful
@shoufi (10)
thank you
• New Delhi, India
From your experience there, at Bromo mountains, I would love to go there too. Thanks alot for sharing such wonderful information about it. The mountains already looking so beautiful from this picture itself.
@shoufi (10)
someday you should go to there :D
@Adie04 (6330)
I ever of that place. Beautiful place.
@Young_boy (491)
• Bekasi, Indonesia
8h
I had been to bromo about 1 years ago with my student. I enjoy many scenery at there. And a good air, ver cool too