June 30--Going to be a close one this month

With less than 12 hours until the end of the month, I have some work to do, if I'm going to see the minimum this month. I do have a lot of other things I have to do today, but I'll give it a good try. It is raining heavily again today. It's supposed to be summer! It will give me a chance to stay inside and get things done. I don't have a lot on my agenda, but a few things: --Disinfect kitchen countertops, cabinet doors, and floor --Change my bed sheets, and wash, fold, and put away the flannel sheets I have on now --Wipe down ledges, and clean the living room windows --Spend 2 hours on myLot going through my old notifications and answering responses --Walking for an hour with Miss Honey, if this rain lets up I might have to throw a food discussion up to help push me over the edge! I'll see if I have some time. Have a great Tuesday!
Throw whatever you can and you will have a chance. I will read and comment on your shorter posts. That is my plan for everyone today.
I only need a single digit amount now, so I hope it comes through. But last hour, only brought in $0.01. LOL Slow but sure, right? LOL
@TheSojourner You will get it just keep chatting and your bank will grow. I could not manage with $5 a month. I would be sad. But I know for others it's ok. I just hope my typing can help you
@sharon6345 All the other months this year were well over $5. Had a month over $35, but I needed to take a break from most computer-related things this month. Thank you so much. I do have to get off line for awhile now, but will be back in a couple of hours.
@Bensen32 (15574)
Sounds like you were kind of busy for the day.
Just putzing around with a few things. Hope you are well.
@Bensen32 (15574)
@TheSojourner I am thank you, good luck on getting to payout.
@Bensen32 Thanks. I think I'll make it, given what I'm seeing in the bank right now.
@Adie04 (6330)
July now comes and half of the year's book already closed.
It's been quite the last 6 months! Now we're gearing up for the presidential election and many other elections here in the United States for November.
@Adie04 (6330)
@TheSojourner *drum roll* who's gonna win? Let's wait and see..
@Adie04 I just wish it were over. It's the nastiest politics I have ever seen in the midst of a nasty virus, and unrest in this world like I have never seen in my lifetime.
@Torunn (6594)
• Norway
The 3 first sounds like things I should have done. What I did instead? Well, I rode one horse, I took care of two paddocks so there's only one left, I helped setting up the dressage railing and put lot of pictures online. Pictures of horses. My inner teenager is pretty happy today :-) Hope you can make enough cents to reach your goal today!
I like the sound of you felt like a teenager today. I think we all deserve that. And thank you. I'm not going to be working too damn hard! It will be what it will be.
@Torunn (6594)
• Norway
@TheSojourner Inner teenagers should be encouraged, unless they throw fishburgers at the police. We've had some incidents the last days, the last one included people throwing fishburger at the police. I'm working on the aftermath of putting pictures online = selling some of them. And writing things here and thinking about going early to bed. I might make myself a mylot-goal for July, 'since I'm not going anywhere.
@Torunn As long as it's not surströmming, is there any harm in throwing fishburgers? LOL
I just came by to tell you that I´m sad and worried again. Oscar worsened last night. They have intubated him and he is with strong antibiotics. Tania will tell me when she knows more. Felipe sent a Whatsapp from Sevilla.
I will certainly think on him and send positive thoughts out. I am so sorry that this is happening to your family.
@TheSojourner I am so worried and sad. There are no words
@marguicha I know, my friend.
@CarolDM (82618)
• Nashville, Tennessee
Thunderstorms again here today. But I do not mind. Give Miss Honey a pat for me. Take care.
A couple of Pats have been given! Have a great day!
@CarolDM (82618)
• Nashville, Tennessee
@CarolDM and she sends snuggles back!
• Israel
@TheSojourner Sounds like you are very busy. I hope the rain let up so you and Honey could take a walk.
It rained most of the day. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for today!
• Israel
@TheSojourner I hope you have nice weather today.
@Hannihar thank you. I'm hoping to have it as well. I just hope I can get back to sleep before I have to be up!
@thelme55 (45805)
You have a busy day. Have a nice Tuesday.
I hope that your day has gone well.
@thelme55 (45805)
@TheSojourner Yes, it has gone well. Thank you.
@thelme55 have a nice evening!
Have a great day Coral!
I'm counting on it, Jill! Reading the news this morning that Amy McGrath won Kentucky Democratic nomination made my day! I have supported her with a couple of political donations, and I want to see her beat the crap out of McConnell. I've been spending more time on Twitter lately.
@TheSojourner oh I want to see her defeat him as well.
@NJChicaa she is the very first person that I have contributed to a political campaign. I did the same for Jaime Harrison. We need to get McConnell and Graham out of there.
@emnuhpe (421)
• Medan, Indonesia
hope your days are fun
Days are about surviving for me. Getting through them without the social life that I once had. But they have been relaxing for the most part. Thank you.
@emnuhpe (421)
• Medan, Indonesia
@TheSojourner you're welcome
@LindaOHio (40349)
Hope you meet the minimum. Give Honey a hug from me! (And, of course, one for you!)
Thank you, and she says to give a hug back to Auntie Linda!
@LindaOHio (40349)
• Sonora, California
Sounds like you have been busy!
I wouldn't call it busy, but just trying to stay out of trouble! Lol
It's only a few weeks ago that I put flannelette sheets on our bed. lol
We've had some chilly, wet nights, so I like the flannel sheets, but last night, I noticed I got a bit warm. Time for the cotton regulars and a light comforter w/extra blanket, if needed.
@wolfgirl569 (30676)
• Marion, Ohio
Hope you can make it. We are sunny here today.
Thanks. Still raining here.
no worry .I am one of them not going to make it.No big deal for me.the big deal is this is my first.
Same here, since I started taking myLot as my go-to. Hope you are well, Fredo. Hug.
That is a really long list, you're going to be busy.
Not really a long list, but thanks!
Good luck!
Thank you.