Fish or Snakes for Dinner

By Ecoy
@Ecoy41 (2231)
I ordered these three days ago and when delivered I directly put them in the freezer of my fridge without really looking at them. If I am not mistaken they are what we call lady fish as my receipt says upon checking it. Now, the story is. Today, I didn't plan to have another meal as I thought I was already full enough but anyways suddenly after spending so much time on the computer I felt the need to cook something. So, I thought of the fish. I brought them all to the kitchen. Then, I peeped at them from the plastic bag. OMG! I was taken a back. I thought they were snakes. Their round shape really looked like snakes and so I suddenly wondered what if they mistakenly delivered snakes to me. I couldn't almost hold it as I was a bit scared. You can just imagine I was slowly approaching to hold them out of the plastic bag. Hahaha. Until now, it felt creepy holding them while removing the scales. I can't get over it. Lol! Just look! They look awful. This is a concrete example of expectation versus reality.
@Adie04 (6330)
That kind of fish is scary
@Ecoy41 (2231)
Ahaha. Yes. And if you look at the mouth you can even see the teeth that look like ready to bite anytime.
@Adie04 (6330)
@Ecoy41 okay. Pass!
@Nakitakona (30077)
They're short compared to the snake.
@Ecoy41 (2231)
Ahahaha yes. But the body shapes looks like one especially when you don't see them in full. Like I mean if only a part of it is what you see.
@Nakitakona (30077)
@Ecoy41 Yes its skin looks like the scale of a snake.
@ramapo17 (29181)
• Melbourne, Florida
OMG, I would run away from them if I saw that in my house. How did they taste and how did you cook them?
@Ecoy41 (2231)
Hahaha! I taste even awful either fried or in soup. Wrong cooking perhaps.
@ramapo17 (29181)
• Melbourne, Florida
@Ecoy41 If I don't like the looks of something I will never eat it....
@DaddyEvil (29451)
Uhm... would you have eaten a snake if that's what was delivered to you by mistake? I wouldn't eat snake but I also don't eat fish, either. Now, a crispy cooked kitten might make my mouth water, though. *grinning and teasing you*