My head hurts again

I am going to be ruined if I stay anywhere that my child knows where I am. I am calling my ex to see if he can give me some money. I need to leave the state with what I can carry in my vehicle and not let her know where I live. I am 50 years old and I am sitting here trying not to kill myself. I don't care what anyone says if they had a child that would curse them out like she does me they would want to fight her. I feel like if I stay I will snap and beat the sh out of her. I had an anxiety attack behind the wheel today. I felt like driving that car into a F pole. I am sick mentally an this child is going to kill me. The pain in my head is terrible. The horrible pain in my body after dealing with her is terrible. I begged her not to do my hair today. I like it but she kept hurting me and I said kay please you're hurting me I don't want my hair done. It's over now it's done but I can't stay anywhere near here without losing my mind. I am sick and tired of trying to not say anything just not to tick her off. She needs he meds and she knows it. But the good thing is I have a way out. I just need to not hurt myself and let someone help me. I have a friend in Texas I am going to see if she found a place yet. She was living in a motel if she did I can go there and transfer my voucher to her location. I hate the thought of living there but it is one way out. I am starting to ease my head pain a little bit. I am tired of crying above my eye hurts so bad. I have paper and pen I am going to work on a way out. I need to get to my housing office before Friday to put in a transfer but I have to first find a location to stay. If I pay motel I will lose my car. But I will figure it out. I need to find an office address to call and begin my paperwork. I can start over with just the basics. I am sorry please forgive me but at least now I can see a little way out.
• Agra, India
I will pray that things get sorted out for you there
prayer won't help me medication will help her. But I am ok for now I am jotting down ways to cut my budget to have gas money.
• Agra, India
@sharon6345 I know...but prayer has great powers and makes things work in our favor
@wolfgirl569 (30825)
• Marion, Ohio
Wishing you the best of luck.
• Sonora, California
I will be praying for you. Sorry that you are going through all of this.
@SHOHANA (11549)
• Bangladesh
Try to have some rest, it will be fine soon
I thought Kay was thinking of moving. Than you could stay where you are.
Her husband wants her to look for a house. She wants to know what I think after he kicked in the door I could not manage it. I said your not leaving him alone so go down south and find a house. But Judy I am going to leave Ny. I am going to begin saving and packing. I know where I am going I just need a place to stay so that means saving a month of hotel money and my gas and other stuff. I am not buying anything else since I can't think of much that I need. I am going to just sell and save then find my way to my new destination. I want to leave in the fall in case I have to sleep in my car It would at least be cool. I am asking adrian for money but my brother said he would drive me. Kay won't have any info on me when I move. while I am here I will try to leave her in this unit so she will at least be out of that room she is renting. I can't manage anymore mentally but looking forward to decorating and having no stress. What will break me is leaving B behind. So In the mean time I will try to get Kay to look down south for that house so I can stay here with him.
@CinnamonGrl (6715)
• Santa Fe, New Mexico
Your relationship with your daughter sounds so complicated. I feel so badly for you. Wouldn't she accept it if you just told her you need time to yourself? It seems like last time I came to myLot she was in jail. She's married, isn't she?
@LindaOHio (40652)
Good luck.