sad news

My sister was off work from the school for the duration of the virus. All the staff was paid while off although some were fired. They contacted the paid staff to let them know that they were taking three paid days out of each person's check. I am sure that hurt but I said Linda regardless of anything you pay your rent with what you can. Even if you can't buy food. She understands and I hope she pays my words some attention.
@msdivkar (11683)
Things are difficult for everybody. This virus has made it happen.
oh yeah, it has been hard for all those who lost loved ones as well as jobs and homes.
@msdivkar (11683)
@sharon6345 I agree with you.
She’s still lucky she wasn’t fired. Some here were. Best of luck to her.
I told her that but she had better figure out what she will do in case she is. She has no way to pay her rent if that happens. The blessing is she lives in low income housing. Right now she pays $1400 for rent but it's she loses her job her rent goes down to $10. She still won't be homeless but they want that $10.
@sharon6345 I agree. She should have a Plan B in place.
• Sonora, California
That is sad.
• Agra, India
This is sad. Every other person at present is dealing with all this and this isn't something good at all
Your rent should always come first. You gave her good advise.
oh yeah it was so right on for her. She has messed up a few times and used her rent money for food and went to fight not to get kicked out.
The whole world is badly affected and we also got the salary cut dear. Hope she understands that