This might be too much for some to read.

I was sitting outside of the hospital when I saw a staff member that works for the mental ward. I was admitted a lot before they put me on the bipolar meds that now stabilize me. He was like oh wow look at you. Yeah yeah, he loved my car and showed me some things in it that I did not know about. But we began talking and he asked me how was the bedwetting situation. I was not shamed because he was the only one that let me have three of my diapers in my dresser draw. The other staff made me stand at the round desk in front of other people to get another one. I told him that I have them but I am scared to wear it outside in case it leaks down my clothing. He told me which ones to ask my insurance carrier for. I have been waiting for the new shipment for two weeks now. I explained to him that I drive with a cup in my car and can't drink outside so I am often dehydrated. I was so glad he was always kind to me. Did I mention we went to high school together and no one in the hospital knew. We were not friends in school though not in even hi and bye situations. Tomorrow I am going to call in the office because it is 3 am and in order to sleep without pissing my bed I could not drink anything after 10 pm. I am thirsty and only take a small sip with my pills at night. When I get my diapers I will be able to drink before bed since I will need about three per night.
@Ecoy41 (2231)
I suspect sometimes I have bipolar tendencies. Even my ex before told me that. Well, actually I had thyroid problem that was why I had some emotional tnedencies.
I have thyroid issues too I am blessed not to be on meds for it right now.
@Ecoy41 (2231)
@sharon6345 Me, too. My first doctor even said I need operation. Good thing I had second opinion.
@Ecoy41 Thank you
Sorry to know about this problem. It was nice to find someone you know in high school where you least expect them
Yes I am glad about that.
@CinnamonGrl (6679)
• Santa Fe, New Mexico
I'm glad you had someone understanding at the hospital. And that you have someone to confide in, I know it makes a world of difference. I spent a few days in a mental hospital in the 70s, so I know what it can be like. In my case it was a situational depression -- I had what they used to call a "mental breakdown." I wasn't helped at all in tha thospital, but outpatient counseling and some temporary medication did a world of good. I also moved near my parents and an entire change of scene plus being near family made a huge difference. I feel bad for you that you were having a sleepless night. I hate those and how it feels the next day to not have slept. I hope you get some rest today.
I am going to need to be admitted because I feel as if I will hurt my daughter and it would not be on purpose but I am pushed to the breaking point.
• Santa Fe, New Mexico
@sharon6345 Okay. I get that. I'm so sorry she has pushed you to that. I hope you can get some good help quickly. Now I understand what you're talking about.
@CinnamonGrl I am glad you understand now.
• Sonora, California
I am sorry that you have been going through so much.
Thank you for caring about me. I am sorry about this. But I was born this way.
• Sonora, California
@sharon6345 You have nothing to be sorry for, I know that added stress can’t help.
That was nice that he was there to help you and talk to you.
I am happy about that?
@wolfgirl569 (30676)
• Marion, Ohio
Hope you get them soon. It is nothing to be ashamed of at all.
I know I just need to be reminded.
@jayanth_77 (5934)
Good that you have a friendly staff at the hospital who knows you from your school days.
It was truly a nice thing.