Oh yeah baby Plinko master is the game

I already earned $50 on this new game I am playing it has been so easy to earn it but I am now wondering if I will get paid. I am learning how to play to master the best outcome and so far it's going as I planned. The one thing I like is learning how to play myself instead of trying to learn from others who took the time to learn for themselves. I find that way exciting as a day in the pool.
@simone10 (47905)
You will have to let us know if it pays out. Do you get points for referrals?
No but I will update it with the name but my other post has the name in the title. I am playing it right now. so I can't get the name.
@Adie04 (5310)
Let me know if you get paid! Then I will install it. I just saw people's testimony and it's not that promising.
• Cuddalore, India
Most probably a scam. In my point of view, it's impossible for a company to pay 50 USD for users unless they have a strong monetization strategy. Hypercasual games generate a maximum of 1000 Usd per day from AdMob if they have millions of users. Don't fall on their prey. This is just a marketing strategy to promote their application.
@rhuenz (817)
That's great.keep playing. May i know what game is that so i can play also haha