Naka's Massage

By Ecoy
@Ecoy41 (2231)
I was conducting my online class and I felt a touch at my lower back. OMG! I was surprised, Naka was actually massaging my lower back while she was breast-feeding Taka and Kawa. I wanted to take a video but I couldn't take the whole thing as I was busy with my class. But I was able to take a photo and some parts of it. This thing, times like shouldn't be missed and should be documented. I am really happy with Naka, Taka, and Kawa. At times, I just feel like she is still sad because nobody is taking good care of her three other babies. I am thinking of taking one more, the tri-color with black one. On a side note, if Taka can multi-task, why can't anyone else?
Did she have more than two kittens? Where are the others now?
@Ecoy41 (2231)
She has five. The others are just outside. I mean still within our building. they are with the building caretaker.
@Ecoy41 I am glad that they are not abandoned, you should bring the kittens to her time by time.
@Ecoy41 (2231)
@LadyDuck Yes. I let her out every day and she just comes back knocking the door or meowing.
@rhuenz (1007)
I can see you really love your pets.and they care for you.
@Ecoy41 (2231)
Yup. I do. They are my source of happiness now.
@rhuenz (1007)
@Ecoy41 good to know
@Ecoy41 (2231)
@rhuenz Yup. Thanks.
@Adie04 (6330)
You know, animals can cure us, both physically and emotionally.
@Ecoy41 (2231)
I agree with you. I feel a lot happy now having them despite the many things to do and consider for having them.
@Adie04 (6330)
I think it was you who had to ask the landlady if it was okay to have the kittens. Will you get into trouble if you have too many kittens?
@Ecoy41 (2231)
I would be in trouble as long as I keep everything tidy and organized.
oh they look just like the mom cat. That is amazing.
@Ecoy41 (2231)
Yes, they do. And you can hardly tell the difference unless you take a closer look. But they do have different personality. One is sweeter and the other is tiger-like.
Haha that's very good. They care for you
@Ecoy41 (2231)
Yes. I feel it. And I do care about them. I am very concerned every time they feel sad.