4 am chit chat

There is no sleep feeling for me today so I am still here. If I am not sleepy by 6 am I am just staying up for the day. I am going to call my case manager in the morning to see if they have helped to get me out of Ny without losing my car. I am going to become the biggest liar in the world. I am going to keep the biggest secret from my daughter and I don't care. I am not upset anymore I just need to save my life. That means leaving this place. In the mean time I will get help so I don't forget anything and screw up.
@Alexandoy (59521)
• Cainta, Philippines
You will move to another city?
another state.
@Alexandoy (59521)
• Cainta, Philippines
@sharon6345 oh, another state is really like a new life.
@Alexandoy Yes but once I get in the new place my sanity will be restored and in any case like this it worth the price of struggling.
@simone10 (48131)
Are you moving?
I have no options right now it's life or prison.
@simone10 (48131)
@sharon6345 Can't you just not answer the phone or door when she calls or comes by?
@simone10 Could you really see me doing that after all she has done here? I tried that many times and she won't stop in the car I pleaded with her to stop and she would not. When it's a push for my life or prison there is no other out for me. I am leaving. I am just terrified since I will start over alone.
Are you moving to another city
another state.
@sharon6345 ok good luck
@thelme55 (45814)
That would be a lot of work moving to another state. Good luck.
It's worse than I can imagine I will sleep in my car for 30 days at least.
@Ecoy41 (2231)
Oh this pandemic caused me to be wake all night and sometimes I just didn't notice the time.
oh that has never affected my sleep.
Do not make a drastic change.Think about it and see what the future is.Good luck. good morning.Think clear
@m_audrey6788 (31775)
I hope you got a better one. Where you can be more comfortable
I will take whatever looks safe.
@sharon6345 That`s good
I hope you get it all figured out. You would miss your friends and family if you moved for support.
I know when I woke up this morning I thought about my mom and said there is no way I am leaving. But then I thought about B and that man in 3 years never sad a bad word to me. Nor would he and with that I could not risk it.
@CinnamonGrl (6679)
• Santa Fe, New Mexico
I was trying to backtrack in your posts to see what is troubling you so deeply. Leaving the state sounds drastic. Do you mean to go where you already know people, or are you looking for a fresh new start? It could be harder during the pandemic even just looking at places. But I hope you succeed. Of course I have no idea why you are referring to prison and police in various comments. I don't know you except as a myLot member, but I hope you truly are not in legal trouble! Please take care of yourself, and if some outside person has put you in this position I just hope you can avoid them. Having to totally pick up and move out of state right now sounds extreme.
Do you have insomnia?
@Adie04 (6330)
Isn't that not falling asleep until dawn consider as isomnia? Or sleeping disorder?