I can't imagine that sound

It is 5 am and it sounded like someone's car exploded. I can't imagine anyone up this early lighting of firebombs. I don't he'sr any police so that must have been fireworks but good grief that had to wake many people out of their sleep. I still don't hear any cops.
@Adie04 (5275)
I know right. I ever like that too here. Surprisingly nobody complaint about that. Maybe it's common already. Since there's no violence cases too.
@CinnamonGrl (6540)
• Santa Fe, New Mexico
It probably woke your whole neighborhood. I hope whatever it was didn't hurt anybody! I don't even like fireworks anymore. They are illegal here, it's too dry. But someone on the street in back of us set some off a few weeks ago. Right at my bedtime, around ten. I was already in bed. Terrified my cat and my son's dogs. Somebody beat my son to the punch yelling at them, and they stopped setting off whatever it was.
Did you find out what happened?
There is never any fireworks here until the fourth pf July.
They are popping them off right now. It is midnight here.