5:30 am and I am worried

I want to go to social services at 9 am to speak to someone. I want to be as honest as possible since I am in a bad situation. I just know that in that case they are required by law to report me to the police. I did not do anything wrong but it would be for my mental health condition. I just can't stay here and do nothing and expect stuff to change. I went to my bed but then I just go nervous all over again. I am pretty sure they can help me but what conditions would I have to deal with in that case.
@edisondanila (28733)
I'm really worried on what's happening to you Sharon?
it's for my sanity dear.
@db20747 (30127)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
Maybe you can call a mental health hotline
@wolfgirl569 (30676)
• Marion, Ohio
You need to go and get the help they can give. Even if it means dealing with the police.
Definitely go talk to someone
@rhuenz (1000)
Hope everything will be resolve whatever may that case be.
@m_audrey6788 (31765)
Oh I hope you can speak to someone there.
I can it what happens after I speak to them that worries me.
@sharon6345 Oh why?
You need to let Kay run her own life and not help her so much. She keeps abusing you.
Judy I know kay is nasty with her mouth but she is also upset about something that she is right about. I need to be mindful what I say on the computer so I can't say anything. Kay is my aide along with C. kay is doing so much for me that even you know from email and my aide is getting paid. Kay has every right to be upset. But not ever right to curse me for using the bathroom in my car. I am going to message you what my last resort is and if Kay blows it that is on her. But she might be moving down south soon.
@CinnamonGrl (6679)
• Santa Fe, New Mexico
It's hard to know how to respond without knowing the situation. Why would you be reported to police if you didn't do anything wrong? In any case, I hope you can get in and that they can help you quickly. Do what you need to take care of yourself, and please let us know you're okay.