I blocked a member on the site. Why?

Photo with background and embossed and replaced with yellow.
Serbia
The lilac gladioli also arrived. I am publishing this only because of one member who did not like the photo of the red gladiolus because the shed can be seen in the background, as he says, even though it is an old renovated well. And the background is visible because of the small lilac buds of the eyes that were behind the red. There were some other comments from him that caused me stress and increased pressure, so I blocked him. I'm here to calm my nerves by writing, taking photos, not getting annoyed. I'm not a professional photographer, I don't know English well good. But that's not a reason not to be here, because there are a lot of good people with whom I have a great Which photo is more beautiful, with or without a background? And to know how to remove the background from the photo, see from the cover photo. If you like this lilac gladiola, enjoy it a bit. If I have done something that does not comply with the regulations that apply here, write to me. Then I will, unfortunately, delete the account. Best regards.
I'm glad you blocked that unkind person. Lots of photos here are a bit blurred sometimes or not well-balanced but it doesn't matter one little bit. No-one should be commenting on your photos in that way. Who cares what is in the background? I hope you don't come across any more such rude people.
• Serbia
And I hope so. He constantly found some flaws in my text or photos. Such is the man! If he is married, his wife is poor.
@111Cankovic You did well to block him. There are plenty of flaws in dozens of text. He/she will have plenty of others to pick on.
• Serbia
@JudyEv Of course. Anyone who wants to welcome you is a valid stop for others.
No reason for anyone to be rude on here but it does happen. Just ignore them. A very unhappy person on here once wrote a response to one of my posts, and she said "pure garbage". I just let it go, I pity her.
• Serbia
To always exist who is very "smart"
@Adie04 (8968)
@Susan2015 'pure garbage'? Geez Some people are too quick to judge things
• Serbia
@Adie04 Maybe they ate well, but they say it in a wrong way. He kept giving me hypocritical remarks.
you have the right to block him.Not sure what is the problem with that person Do not fret over this.Not worth it.Continued what your doing.
• Serbia
Thanks for the honest answer.
@111Cankovic I try mu best.How are you?
• Serbia
@amadeo I'm very well. Thank you.
@CarolDM (88634)
• Nashville, Tennessee
Good for you my friend. I have blocked one member as well. Enough drama. We come here to get away from that, as you said. And I always love your photos. Keep sharing!
• Serbia
I continue with dear people. The rest are unimportant to me.
@CarolDM (88634)
• Nashville, Tennessee
@111Cankovic Great attitude, you always have such a good outlook. Thanks for the inspiration.
• Serbia
@CarolDM Thanks Carol.
@thelme55 (48250)
I can't understand why people can see only the negative side of the post. I think you are doing right to block that person. Enjoy your day and don't get upset about those kind of people. They are not worth it.
• Serbia
Thank you very much Telma, although he really upset me for two days.
@erictsuma (3529)
• Mombasa, Kenya
It's okay to decide who you want to block or not and there is no problem with that because we're here to have fun,make new friends and also learn from each other.
• Serbia
Thanks and regards to Kenya.
@erictsuma (3529)
• Mombasa, Kenya
@111Cankovic You're welcome. Welcome to Kenya at any time my friend
• Serbia
@erictsuma Thanks for the call but realistically I can't come. But that's why I watch and read about your beautiful country.
It sounds as if that nasty person needed blocking. Not many of us are photographers and not many add photos to their discussions. Your original photo is much better and prettier. I have blocked a few people on here. Some are quite nasty, offensive, and insecure. Others are just pure simpletons, copycats, and odd. Like you, I'm here to relax and have fun.
• Serbia
I really appreciate your opinion. Thank you. I wish you a nice weekend.
@111Cankovic Wishing you the same.
• Serbia
@wolfgirl569 (32052)
• Marion, Ohio
I dont see a photo here but would love too. Dont worry about that other person.There are a few here that always want to complain about something. You did right by blocking them. I enjoyed your photo of the red ones.
• Serbia
I know Eva I saw it too tonight. I posted it and you can see it. Thanks for the support.
@wolfgirl569 (32052)
• Marion, Ohio
@111Cankovic That is a very pretty one
• Serbia
@wolfgirl569 Thank you very much Eva.
• Sonora, California
Sounds like you made a good choice. I prefer to be drama free.
• Serbia
You just gave the right opinion. They do not need any tension and calm in their opinions. Everyone has the right to their own, I will always accept a criticism or suggestion if I think it is correct.
@CinnamonGrl (7032)
• Santa Fe, New Mexico
People shouldn't be picking on each other here. We can just go on to a different discussion if we don't like something. I'd block someone who picked on me, too. The pictures are beautiful!
• Serbia
Thank you very much for the comment that the photos are beautiful. All the best.
@cperry2 (4617)
• Newport, Oregon
Good for you. Sometimes people act like such, well not pleasant. I've blocked a few here.
• Serbia
I endured it while I could. when I saw that it was actually his character I did what I had to for myself.
@holdoors (2288)
Just post what you intend to ... Some people are maybe too quick on judging stuff. That's how Internet works at times..
• Serbia
Yes social networks are a real world in a nutshell. There are different people all around us. Some are good and some need to be guarded.
@Shauibee (618)
That is a lovely flower you got there. You have every reason and right to blocked any person that causing you toxicity in life. Have a lovely day, evening and night to you!
• Serbia
Thank you and I wish you all the best in life.
@Shauibee (618)
@111Cankovic You are welcome and thank you too. See you around!
• Serbia
@Shauibee Have a good day!
@Sojourn (10262)
As long as you don't post anything offensive, why the other person is so harsh.
• Serbia
He has such a negative attitude, or he thinks he knows everything best, so he teaches us as if we went to school.
@Janet357 (54980)
Hello! Am not a photographer either but i like your posts especially when you include.flowers here.
• Serbia
Thanks, now I saw that the photo didn't come out, it was probably big, so I reduced it. You can see the difference. Sometimes the background can interfere with the foreground..And it needs to be removed. BUT the man had malicious comments in several comments, and I couldn't stand it anymore.
@Janet357 (54980)
@111Cankovic I don't know how to.reduce the size of a pic because it is hard for me to post it either.
• Serbia
@Janet357 I suggest you download this : This is free. Follow the instructions after installation. It is easy to operate. You usually set the size to about 2-2.5 MB If you don't manage to ask again, it's not a problem.
? Skip to Main Content A free program designed to efficiently optimize images for the Web Get Free Image Optimizer RIOT has an easy to use interface to compare the original with the optimized image in real time and instantly see the resulting file size. Th
• Israel
@111Cankovic You posted it how you wanted to. Good for you for blocking someone not nice. I hope you do not leave. I am sorry that there are not nice people in this world.
• Serbia
I’m not leaving Hanni, and you can look at the photo, it wasn’t published this morning with my text I hope you are well.
• Israel
@111Cankovic I am glad you are not leaving. I love the photo of the flower. It is very beautiful.
• Serbia
@Hannihar Thank you Hanni.
@moonandstars (40477)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
I like both of photos. First one, cause I can see those little red-white doors or windows and on the right, it could be a good design for some present, in a very Japanese style I think the best thing is to block someone if this person is provoking you or something. I'm also here to relax; if someone wants fights, this person can find it on the street. you did a good thing. according to rules of the site, you can block whoever you want, they won't delete your account. and, your english is very good and photography is also good skilled. all it matters that you have a good eye and soul and, you have it
• Serbia
I really got good compliments from you friend. Thank you very much. P.S.When it comes to painting, tastes are not discussed.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@111Cankovic you're welcome. o, yes, the old latin saying
• Serbia
@moonandstars Have a good day!
@vilma143 (2911)
• Dipolog, Philippines
Wow, I love the pic of the flower you post. But I feel so sorry that he did that to you, that is a good choice of yours. Sometimes there are mylot users I meet here perfectionist and self-centered. But I seen to their discussion more mistakes to their written words, will I just stay cool and ignore to avoid trouble. So glad you blocked him. It is your decision. I respect that, he don't give you a consideration of this matter, since no body is perfect. Enjoy your day friend and have a wonderful day to you.
• Serbia
Thank you for your kind words. All the best, vilma.
@vilma143 (2911)
• Dipolog, Philippines
• Serbia
@vilma143 Nice of you!!!
@LindaOHio (43466)
I like the picture on the left. Don't let a person like that bother you. Ignore them. That's a beautiful photo. You aren't doing anything against regulations. Have a good day.
• Serbia
Thank you Linda for your support. I wish you a nice weekend.
@LindaOHio (43466)
@111Cankovic And you too!
• Serbia
@LindaOHio Thanks Linda.
• Japan
I love the photo with the shed! Also I'm glad you are here!
• Serbia
Thanks, sometimes there really can be something wrong in the background in the photo. But it can be cut. Or delete the entire background. It is not clear to me why he did not focus on the gladiolus flower but on the well. But such is the man, just to find some mistake. To be the smartest.
• Japan
@111Cankovic I think it gives a lot of personality to a photo to have such a background.
• Serbia
@petatonicsca It depends on the background. Sometimes some details have to be omitted. Although it's all a matter of taste.