The first week of July saw over 350,000 new cases of COVID in the USA

By JJ
@myklj999 (46032)
So 11.3% of all US cases have happened in the past 7 days. So how can anyone in their right mind think the USA is 'recovering'? But I see posts on facebook from people claiming 'things are getting better'. Many places that began to 'open up' are shutting back down. And the beat goes on...
@CarolDM (87561)
• Nashville, Tennessee
Hoping for a better day.
@myklj999 (46032)
Our Walmart is finally enforcing the wearing of masks to enter the store beginning tomorrow.
@CarolDM (87561)
• Nashville, Tennessee
@myklj999 That has been the case at most stores here for awhile now.
@myklj999 they tried to make people wear masks here, but the idiots rose up and boldly challenged that calling it their constitutional rights to not wear one. WTF!!!
Don't worry. A reliable source told me that it is "the new Democratic hoax".
@myklj999 (46032)
Like I would believe something I heard from a Democrat anyway
@fahmita_ (1506)
It makes people confused. I also wonder about the president's claimed that Covid-19 isn't dangerous. How could he said that?
@myklj999 (46032)
Trump is an idjit
@fahmita_ (1506)
@myklj999 What is idjit?
@myklj999 (46032)
@fahmita_ Even dumber than an idiot
• Cuddalore, India
Media is playing a game I think. Many top media featuring the recovery rather than showing the real statistics.
@myklj999 (46032)
I've been following the daily numbers since February 28th and ignoring what the main media is saying
• Cuddalore, India
@myklj999 If I hadn't know this from you, I too keep thinking the situation is getting recovered.
@Young_boy (1024)
• Bekasi, Indonesia
@myklj999 i do. I just took the update information. I dont be panic, i stay safe and wear mask every i go outside.
• Semarang, Indonesia
Here is also increasing, but the people already ignore it...
@myklj999 (46032)
Over 61,000 new cases here yesterday
• Semarang, Indonesia
@myklj999 wow.. fantastic amount.. take care.. and hope the people sorrounding care much about it. Covid 19 is not over yet
@JohnKu (2558)
*Sigh* Americans should unite in this trying times, seriously. But then they riot in the middle of a pandemic...
@myklj999 (46032)
I'm watching people this afternoon say they are never going to shop at our WalMart again because they are going to enforce wearing masks to enter the store beginning tomorrow...good deal, I won't have to deal with the idiots if they don't go there
@JohnKu (2558)
@myklj999 It's not that hard to wear mask when we go outside. But then, some Americans feel like their privacy or freedom is being violated when told to do so. It's just a mask jeez.
@LindaOHio (42942)
This is turning into a real crisis. It wouldn't be so bad if this virus wasn't so nasty. So many things can go wrong with you if you get a bad case of it.
@myklj999 (46032)
We picked up three more cases as of today
@LindaOHio (42942)
@myklj999 People should start wearing their masks. So many aren't.
People repeats what Donnie said and thank him for how good things are going... if he listened to the expert it could be worse.
@myklj999 In his case is NOT only coincidence.
Don't they call that 'being in denial'? Numbers in Victoria have taken off again but our state is still doing well. Touch wood.
@myklj999 (46032)
Some people here have been in denial since February at least
@myklj999 We keep seeing these clips on YouTube where non-believers are interviewed. Some of them must have come straight off the ark.
People are in denial if they are saying that. That is an alarming amount of new cases. We have been strict up here, slow to reopen, and many of us still working from home, but it seems to be helping. We had no new cases in our city in the past 3 days.
@myklj999 (46032)
We were just beginning to get a bit of control and everyone decided "Oh, let's open up!" and started sending us right back to the starting line
@myklj999 Its too bad, I feel so sorry for people, they have such a lack of leadership and that has really helped me I know for sure up here. Trusting the powers that be has been key.
@alexjessi (1052)
• Hanoi, Vietnam
is the increase in infected people in the government or due to people's consciousness?
@myklj999 (46032)
Stupid people
@FourWalls (26874)
• Louisville, Kentucky
After all those riots and protests is it any wonder? Oh, I forgot, the virus only attacks people in church....
@myklj999 (46032)
There has been plenty of stupid everywhere
People post what they want to believe even those facts prove otherwise.
The beat goes on and it seems to me stronger every day,
@Fa_Maverick (4754)
no no no the US is definitely recovering. COVID is just a mass hallucination it is fine... A mass hallucination that kindly needs to shoo because it has overstayed its welcome.
@Wana1234 (1513)
• Zambia
It's sad to hear that things are getting worse there.
Our state has the lowest so far. But, with everyone thinking it is okay to come visit our state, I highly doubt it remain that way.
@kobesbuddy (106327)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Taking down our guard at this time is very dangerous!
@Babale (714)
• Semarang, Indonesia
People around the world now seem to be resigned, because they also will not survive longer at home without work.