Book Review: The Boyfriend Project by Farrah Rochon

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
I just finished a rom -com book named "The Boyfriend Project" by Farrah Rochon. I thought I would tell you about it here today. I loved this book It is about Samiah, London, and Taylor who become friends when one of them tweeting about the worst date in the world while on the date. As a result of this, these three women discover that Craig, the man they are all dating is dating all three of them at the same time! they make a scene with him that somebody in the restaurant tapes it and the video goes viral. These three women agree on a Boyfriend project where they give up dating for six months and work on themselves This book mainly focuses on Samiah out of those three women, who is a software engineer for a major tech company and almost all her colleagues treat her as a joke the following Monday after the video goes viral and is hundreds of thousand of views. All except the new man in the company, Daniel, asks her how she really is doing and was so much more caring than her coworkers were about it. Samiah and Daniel start slowly by meeting up in the office coffee bar and then lunch which leads to them dating. which leads to problems in the boyfriend project that she ignores. There is a reason he works at the company,which is he is looking to get into the company's security system for the government as they were called to help as somebody was money laundering in the company, He intendes to catch the criminal and move on. But this time he didn't know if he could as he fell in love with Samiah. he didn't count on falling in love with her, he just knew she was something special when he saw her the first time. He kept his reason from her and pretended to be just another employee until the job was done and he could disappear from the office and the area which was Austin, Texas as he did in his dozens of other jobs he had from the government. I won't tell you the ending but will tell you that from reading the ending i think there will be another book about one of the three women. have you read any good books lately?
That sounds like a good book, though I am not sure that I like the idea of the man using all three women. I will have to look on my kindle app later to give you the name of a book I think you might like.
Oh, the man using all three women is very brief as a way to get all three women together as friends and get the viral video. Even the viral video mention is not overdone. the guy only is mentioned maybe a few times after the gossip starts and some time later when the women fund out Craig cheated senior citizens out of their social security checks, so the police want him, After that he wasn't mentioned
@Marty1 Oh okay, that makes the book sound a little better then. I knew a guy named Craig once, and he was a very weird fellow.
@ScribbledAdNauseum My cousin's ex-husband is a Craig and he is strange too
That does sound like an interesting read. I am reading the newest Miss Julia book by Ann B. Ross. Gave it to my sister for her birthday because we both love those books. She read it so quickly and passed it on to me.
I watch a lot of youtube videos with people talking about books and one lady praises Miss Julia Books! I think I saw some at the library and will have to try them! Glad you are able to read it! even happier you sister gave it to you to read!
@Marty1 I bought the first Miss Julia book at Goodwill. I read, then Sis read it, and we were hooked. You just fall in love with all the characters.
Yet not but your book review seems to be interesting, I will try to read it.
I hope you enjoy it as it is really a great book! I hope there is another book as the ending certainly ends in a way one of the three women has her own story coming up
@moffittjc (87261)
• Gainesville, Florida
It sounds like a pretty good book, one that would keep me turning the pages to see what happens next. Glad you enjoyed it.
@moonandstars (39777)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
i like self.love books, which these women made for themselves. currently, still debating
@sophie09 (19001)
You should tell me the ending because I don’t know where I can find the ending
@edisondanila (30264)
Thanks for sharing this review.
@Tina30219 (56089)
• Onaway, Michigan
This sounds like a good book going to have to look it up