crab meat with butter

I love crabs but don't want to deal with the shell anymore. Today I paid $11 for a nice big can of chucked crab meat. I put in the butter and melted it. It's so nice to just sit down and eat it with my fork.
@ShyBear88 (54374)
I’ve never had crabs before so I don’t know if I’d like it or not. It’s something I’d like to try but I have to go without the kids to have it since the littlest is allergic to shellfish. I’ve had lobsters and i like that it my husband like loves lobster. I was raised in crawfish so they’d my favorite shellfish.
@yoalldudes (32687)
My favorite! Enjoy!
• Agra, India
enjoy your meal there.
@Tina30219 (78324)
• Onaway, Michigan
Glad you got to enjoy yourself some crab meat
That's good nice you njoyed it
@sergeantrom (5721)
Did you say crab meat in a can??? I guess if they can put tuna in a can why not crabs. How do you cook it? I would think putting it in the microwave would cause a big smell. Do you mind giving us the brand name because I might consider buying it for my husband who LOVES crabs. I buy them for him once per month as treat but I don't mind taking a short cut, thanks.
@dwstory (1278)
My wife eats canned crab like that all the time. She loves dipping it in butter.
You made me so hungry. In Latvia, this store sold chunks of frozen crabmeat that we bought and then you boiled it with some salt and dills and it also made a nice broth. Then we ate the crab meat with melted butter. Sadly, when I left Latvia two frozen packages remained in the freezer and I guess my stepdaughter took them so that was good. Otherwise, I could not resist trying to pack them and I would be dripping in all the airports
Sounds delicious, Shay!
oh yeah, your right.
@kobesbuddy (152836)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I love crab meat, but I developed an allergy to red sea food Lobster was my favorite!