Silly Bunny Wabbit

@wolfgirl569 (34269)
Marion, Ohio
I dont know why it thought being in the dog run would be a good idea. But it was there this morning when I let Bunny (doberman) and Sadie (beagle mix) out. They had fun running. I got them called off and scared bunny wabbit found a way out of the run. We regularly see a bunny wabbit or 2 around the front yard. I am guessing this was it. Hopefully it learned not to go through the fence now. We got a light frost over night. It is melting off fast even in the shade. Today is sunny and should warm up a little bit. I might spend some time outside playing a little bit. I do need to get my huge spider in a trash bag to throw away. The blower fan finally stopped working on it. I have had it for a very long time. I am thinking around 15 years. I know more than 10 years. That will save some storage space for Halloween decorations as I dont plan on replacing it. Hope you have a very good day.
So silly! I think the ground is still warm enough to melt that frost away. Did it kill anything?
@wolfgirl569 (34269)
• Marion, Ohio
Just a light one. We are supposed to warm back up to 70s soon.
@FourWalls (28372)
• Louisville, Kentucky
Silly wabbit, Trix are for dogs! Glad it escaped. You have a great day!!!
@wolfgirl569 (34269)
• Marion, Ohio
Those 2 would have just gave it a heart attack if I left them alone. Sadie especially wants to wash everything
@CarolDM (98058)
Our pets get frisky with the cool weather.
@wolfgirl569 (34269)
• Marion, Ohio
They would have chased the rabbit no matter the weather.
nah, said bunny'll figure out the pups schedule'n learn to get out 'fore they're turned loose, lol. glad ya got the pups called off, would'a been a most painful 'n sad endin'.. wow, that's some longevity 'n yer spider friend! dunno what the blower fan 'd be fer? the winds 're hummin' here. blowin' out the remainder 'f the cold front. to be 87 here today. then 'nother cold front comin' sunday....
@wolfgirl569 (34269)
• Marion, Ohio
They are always outside that time of the morning. Those 2 would have given it a heart attack trying to be friends with it if they caught it. Sadie especially. She wants to wash everything. Its one of those inflatable ones for Halloween. The blower is done that airs it up. We will get warmed back up some next week.
@wolfgirl569 lol, the pup here likes to carry 'em'n her mouth (the babes), bring 'em 'ndoors 'n hide 'em'n her kennel. 'tis amazin' how she does such, not a hair out'ta place, nor one drop 'f slobber. 'f course, then we've gotta go find the nest 'n 'p 't back, which 'lways breaks her heart. she does baby birds the same, frets awful when they try to fly 'way. aw, i see. can ya tell i don't get out much? don't reckon i knew such came with'ts own inflatin' gizmo. 87 today, 'nother cold front tomorrow...the winds'n dryness continue. our 'normal' since last january.
@wolfgirl569 (34269)
• Marion, Ohio
@crazyhorseladycx I had a collie when I was a kid that would do that to an extent with baby animals. They were safe until he got to his bed. If we hadnt caught that he had one by then he ate them. It was a beautiful purple spider. We are in the cold now and hoping to see 70 soon.
I cant wait to see some frost!
@wolfgirl569 (34269)
• Marion, Ohio
You can have ours
18h
@wolfgirl569 yay! Send it over
@LindaOHio (49023)
What did the blower fan stop working on? Animals always used to get into our yard and drive the dogs crazy.
@wolfgirl569 (34269)
• Marion, Ohio
I have had the spider for over 10 years. It is just worn out finally. These rabbits know the dogs come out. Silly thing.
@LindaOHio (49023)
23h
@wolfgirl569 Oh, the spider is one of your Halloween decorations? I got it! :-)
I bet the wabbit was pleased to find a way out of the yard.
@wolfgirl569 (34269)
• Marion, Ohio
I think it hid in my lilac bush. I never seen it run across the yard.
@wolfgirl569 Oh dear. IN that case I hope he lays low for a while.
The dogs must have loved it
@wolfgirl569 (34269)
• Marion, Ohio
They were until I ruined the fun.
I turned a corner to drive to the bus stop Friday and a silly young rabbit could not figure out how to get out of my way and off the road. Bounded back and forth from one side to another. Glad you rescued yours. I have always been told bunnies are dumb.
@wolfgirl569 (34269)
• Marion, Ohio
Squirrels are bad about that road game too. Small animals just panic.
@ScotMac (1079)
• Edinburgh, Scotland
So how big was this spider?
@wolfgirl569 (34269)
• Marion, Ohio
Its about 6 foot long aired up.
A frost already?
@wolfgirl569 (34269)
• Marion, Ohio
A light one. Not unusual in this area