Believe What You Must

@Namelesss (2587)
So much fear, so many lies, so much control. I know most of us have already formed opinions on this whole pandemic. BUT there should always be room for further investigation. I watched back when their first video was censored. I watched when it resurfaced. I watched mainstream totally ignore this information. But they are back and if you're interested here it is:
A group of medical experts from around the country are speaking out against misinformation surrounding the coronavirus. The doctors gathered on the Supreme C...
• Santiago, Chile
There has been so many theories about the Covid-19, its origins, whose fault is it, etc. As far as I am concerned I wear my facemask, and keep social distancing, it is the least that I can do.
Fear is the number one thing I see around here. I am just waiting for numbers to go down.
@CarolDM (98590)
I believe there is a COVID virus that originated in China. We should all be careful. Very careful. Many have lost their lives. But it should not instill so much fear was are afraid to move. That is what many want. If you are afraid, you are easily controlled.
For those who want to control humans for their own gain, just scare the daylights out of them. That is what is happening here.
I have saved pieces of news that appeared online "before" the pandemic and now they have all disappeared. I have my own opinion.
I think we all have to be comfortable with what makes us feel safe but we can't stop living.
@jrlcentral (2242)
• Roxas, Philippines
While I agree that there are lots of misinformation flying around regarding corona virus. The problem is, these misinformation carry half-truths, which is difficult to distinguish from the whole truth. While it is true that masks cannot guarantee that it will stop the virus. It's been published many times. But, it doesn't mean it is not fully irrelevant as said in that video. The purpose of wearing masks is to reduce the chance of spreading the virus. The logic is, when a person sneezes, without masks, the droplets will be thrown at a full distance. With a mask that distance will be greatly reduced. Think about this. With or without the virus. You are talking to a friend, then suddenly he or she coughed or sneezed in front of you and was not able to divert his/her face away from you. Would it have been better if that person was wearing a mask? Then again, this is what I believe but not based on what the mainstream said. I rarely watch or read the news anyway. I do read and compare different articles from independent institutions.