Fellas express your feelings

Women want Men to show their feelings From my experience in dating I think that men need to communicate with their partner about how they are feeling. Communication and trust is key to a relationship and another big part of it is for a man to tell his woman how he feels. Men need to understand that women are not mind readers and won't know how you feel if you don't tell them. Fellas you will score points if you can open up to your girlfriend.
@edisondanila (33478)
I don't have issue with expressing my feelings with my wife.
It’s more for men who don’t understand how to make women happy
I agree.
@Hytton03 (714)
You're right.
@Janet357 (60549)
but the problem is men are not vocal.
@innertalks (9493)
15h
I am not sure that is so simple. While it is true that men and woman think differently, their base feelings are the same, and yet feelings are connected to thoughts, and so men do not share feelings, as well as thoughts, because women never understand their ways of thinking, so we feel that they would not understand our attached feelings (the feelings attached to our thoughts, or behind our thoughts) either. Women, more often, or not, abuse, and ridicule our ways of thinking, and so we do not want to be ridiculed for our feelings too.