The Moon landing was a HOAX, the International Space Station is a HOAX, and all satellite photos are a HOAX because THE EARTH IS FLAT!!!

By JJ
@myklj999 (49042)
The Earth being round is a HOAX!!! I still don't know why anyone would start a lie about the Earth being round, but I also don't understand how anyone can believe it is flat. But hell, people think Trump is a good man so I guess they'll believe anything.
https://explorer1.jpl.nasa.gov/galleries/earth-from-space/
@topffer (41239)
• France
Australia also is a hoax, there is nothing like a kangaroo or a koala !
• Perth, Australia
@topffer Yep! It's fake! I'm fake.
@topffer (41239)
• France
@VivaLaDani13 Eh ! Eh ! you confessed it ! All Australians are computer operated. The computer is in Buckingham Palace.
• Perth, Australia
@topffer Dang it! I can't believe you found out! Just....please don't tell anyone else! We are really trying to fool the world.
@VivaLaDani13 (51236)
• Perth, Australia
@myklj999 This made me laugh so much!
@crossbones27 (34615)
• Redlands, California
They showed one on reddit. That was funny as hell how they showed how Japan attacked Pearl Harbor if world was flat. They more or less took long way went south through Australia past Africa and then came up. I go dude I was in the Marines. People from Pennsylvania and New York Flew into LA to fly to Japan than them flying through London and across the world. If you care about money you would never say the world is flat.
@topffer (41239)
• France
Now this is interesting The maps were made with a flat world in mind up to the early 16th C, but it is difficult to imagine the map of a flat world today.
• Redlands, California
@topffer Amen and never questioned the earth's roundness, but was amazed when they told me that for some reason. You mean I am going to see these east coast brats on the west coast. Yep. My one friend from Pennsylvania, I have just finally been to airport and I just hate this place. To be fair if lived where he lived you would too.
@topffer (41239)
• France
@crossbones27 Oh, well, another hoax is the idea that the land is more green on the other side of the road.
It is amazing how stupid some people are
@myklj999 (49042)
Someone was trying to tell me the question was not settled and the debate still exists.
@KityCat (5857)
The earth is neither round or flat , it's "spherical" in shape
@BarBaraPrz (28078)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Pear shaped, actually.
Flat Earthers and anti-vaxxers... they belong in the same group.
The Flat Earth Society counts 500 people in Italy (Terrapiattisti), they decided to sail from the south of Italy to prove their theory, they wrecked 3 hours later.
@rsa101 (28874)
Up to this day there are still those that believe that earth is flat or there is a hole on top and bottom of the earth. They just are pure theories and there is not much evidence to prove it except they use some obscure pictures that NASA has taken to cover that earth was indeed flat.
The space station where people are swimming in space, those sort of videos are fake
• Redlands, California
No because how would you know there is no gravity.? Lakes everywhere with no lakes.
@crossbones27 those sort of videos were shot in a pool with green screen
• Redlands, California
@piyushbhatia1 Mean green is still black in space. Weather is minus and wind is who knows but nice wave of solar particles and radiation in that pool no one can see.
@akp100 (13555)
Yes people can believe on anything. Either by seeing or just by following others blindly, and then other facts become hoax.
perhaps they live out'n places such's myself. ya can literally see fer miles'n miles with jest a stray farmhouse to block yer view? i dunno, but'cha know what they say: 'it takes all kinds to make the world go...flat??'
Conspiracies abound.
@Shiva49 (17139)
Whether flat or round, as long as it supports life as we know it, I don't care. I recall an exasperated mother trying to console her child as it would not settle for any other ball than the one up above, the moon!
@BarBaraPrz (28078)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Driving down Upper Sherman towards Concession Street in Hamilton, it sure looks as if we've reached the end of the world... there's just sky visible, can't see the lower city on the other side of the Niagara Escarpment.
@wolfgirl569 (34272)
• Marion, Ohio
Life is fake. We are just imagining it.
@LindaOHio (49023)
I almost fell off the Earth the other day. Gotta be more careful.
Good morning Sunshine.
@psanasangma (4902)
Yes, the facts they produce is also hoax Now I don't understand how to react may be I don't need to understand them