DO YOU LIKE POEZIE?

@lena2000 (2392)
Belgium
i like Hush now colourful butterfly Dry your bitter tears, don't cry The wind will lead you to a place Full of beauty, bliss and grace Hush now baby, don't you fear Your pain and sorrow'll dissapear Just open your heart, spread your wings Feel the warmth that love you brings Sometimes it takes a little while To turn a frown into a smile But with patience, my dear friend You will see, you'll rising up again Fly now beautiful butterfly Show your colours, don't be shy Enjoy your life with all you do And always remember...I love you
@padhukr (2267)
i like poezie.
@lena2000 (2392)
• Belgium
thanks for your responce here is another one for you A final dream.. Lay You're Head Down And Sleep On my Shoulder.. LaY you're Head Down.. and start a new dream.. And for Tonight .. The moment Is over.. Drift in a lullabY.. Here where THe stars Reside.. And Angels Will alwaYs seen.. Lay You're Head down .. The stars THeY Have Whispered .. Hear What theY say.. And Know's What it Means.. The moon Is You're guid.. The stars theY have Kissed Her.. As She Goes gentlY By .. Light as A Baby Eye's .. Save In a fairytail stream.. and start a new Dream
@lena2000 (2392)
• Belgium
nobody likes poezie?