Honey and I are heading to bed

It was a pretty low key day. Since Honey had a spell in the middle of the night, I wanted to make sure that we didn't do anything where she would over-exert herself. We did take a ride in the car. I had to go to Costco for a couple of things. I nearly walked out with an Oster toaster convection oven. However, I put it back before I went through the checkout. Even though it is a very good deal right now at $99, that's money I don't need to spend. I may go back on Sunday, which is the last day of that sale. If they still have any left, I will bring one home. But for now, it's nearly 10:00 p.m. and it is time for us to head to bed. Good night to all. Photo is my own.
@Cheyee (3216)
• Pakanbaru, Indonesia
So it's just pending purchase? In the end you still gonna buy it?
I'm still thinking. LOL
@Cheyee (3216)
• Pakanbaru, Indonesia
@TheSojourner frugal living, buy what you really need, not what you want
@Cheyee part of it is looking at necessity as minimizing so that you make smarter choices with your time and money. That's where I'm at right now. I'm also looking in the future about where I can live more frugally, with less space... and that's where a couple of these smaller appliances be helpful.
I don't want anything else in my kitchen. My air fryer is great though.
My toaster went belly up. So I have to replace it. At the very smallest, I want to get a toaster oven. But these little bigger ones can actually be much more convenient than having to heat up the whole kitchen with the oven. So, I've been considering this.
@TheSojourner I don't like the oven at all. I have hot flashes so that could be why.
@sharon6345 that's why this Oster oven appeals to me.
I am sorry for Honey, I hope she had a good sleep. Sometimes I do the same, I put back things and I tell to myself "if next week is still there, it's a sign of the destiny, you have to buy".
I am going to go back tomorrow, the last day. If they still have them, I'll get one.
@TheSojourner I am doing the same with a food warmer tray I have seen at Aldi. If next Monday it is still there I am going to buy, it would be great when we eat downstairs in the family room. I sent your message to "Abby Greenhill" on Facebook, she said she also miss you and if you like you can ask her to become friends, her real name is Anna Lee Troichuk, her avatar is her Labrador Ruby.
@LadyDuck I do not have FB any longer. :-( I will send you my email, if you don't have it, and then you'll have it and you are welcome to pass it along to her.
@LindaOHio (51688)
What an adorable picture! Do you NEED the convection oven? I have no more room for any appliances. Hope you had a good night.
I need a toaster. I'd like a dehydrator. If I get this, I don't have to use the oven any longer except for BIG jobs, which are minimal. What I am trying to figure out is if this appliance, which uses 50% of what an electric oven uses would save me money, as compared to using the gas oven that I use at full energy for a small item. As well, I could scale down the electric skillets, etc. Once I move, I bring it, Instant Pot, vitamix, and my microwave. I wouldn't need much of a kitchen.
@LindaOHio (51688)
@TheSojourner I forgot that you have an Instant Pot. Another good appliance. I'm sure the toaster oven would save on energy.
@LindaOHio As I found the same one at Target for $229. .. I may swing by Costco today.
@sophie09 (32175)
i hope you had a good sleep
I got about 8 hours last night. Not all at once, but over a period of about 10 and 1/2 hours
@sophie09 (32175)
@TheSojourner alright then. i just woke up npw, it is sunday morning here
@sophie09 I hope you slept well
• Israel
@TheSojourner I hope you both slept throughout the night.
I think this one was from a couple of nights ago, and I don't remember. But I think we got a decent night's sleep last night.
• Israel
@TheSojourner I hope you got a good night sleep last night. I am sorry for both your sakes what is happening.
@CarolDM (102792)
Hope you and Honey had a restful night.
She slept long and hard. I think I got a fair share, too.
@CarolDM (102792)
@TheSojourner Good to hear, you both needed it.
@CarolDM I think so. Thank you.
@rakski (69649)
good night to you and Honey
@rakski (69649)
@Margono (23)
• Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Good night all
@FourWalls (29161)
• Louisville, Kentucky
Hope you both had a good night!
I think we did. She's sleeping a lot more. I was able to sleep in, as well.
@wolfgirl569 (35332)
• Marion, Ohio
Glad you had a good day. Hope you both slept good.
I think we did. :-)
What a poser