To The Mother Who Doesn't Have A Clue, How To Answer Her Son's Questions About The Meaning Of Life

@im2brch (189)
Alberton, South Africa
Looking for deeper meaning, trying to find patterns in everything, eager to answer life’s riddles—I believe, it is this curiosity and hunger for knowledge that has gotten us to where we are now as a species. We have built an advanced civilization by coming up with solutions to problems, and even though we may be somewhat complacent at this stage of our history, (COVID 19, U.S. Elections) there are still a lot of little questions that every person needs to answer throughout his or her life in order to find that unique brand of happiness that will be slightly different for each of us.
@Alexis4U (109)
I so agree , asking whether it's a silly question or a profound question , searching , learning ... It's all part of the process in being human
@im2brch (189)
• Alberton, South Africa
YES! I am not alone, there are at least two conclusions I can relate to, yours Alexis and Youfi, above
@Alexis4U (109)
@im2brch thank you
@youfiq (307)
we live with a little philosophy, we should learn more to interpret it because sometimes we can find the meaning of life from small things, hopefully we don't forget the precious little moments that happen in our lives.
@im2brch (189)
• Alberton, South Africa
I think you have grasped, perfectly what I am suggesting. Thanks for sharing.
@FayeHazel (34960)
Yes, very true. We all see things through our own lens, so our versions of happiness is different too
That’s true what makes one person happy might not be what makes someone else happy.