Almost Done

The photograph is of the shed on my parent's property. It was originally just the red metal shed. Then my daddy added on to it. It was in quit a disarray. Also, it was overgrown with vegetation. I have most of the vegetation cleared out now. I am almost finished inside it and I need to paint the door that you can see. There is another door on the front of it. The shed has electricity in it which has been helpful. I’ve been trying to organize my daddy’s tools. I should be finished soon. It’s like a hardware store in there. He had electrical, plumbing and carpenter tools. I want to figure out how to preserve the mural that my mama did. Maybe spray it with something. I hope that you are all having a wonderful day.
Thanks so much for sharing a photo of your father's shed. I know you've been working on the yard and shed for ages.
@Tampa_girl7 I'm sure it's been a work of love for you.
@JudyEv it truly has.
You are doing an excellent job, I hope you can find a way to preserve the mural that your mama did.
I hope so. She did a few more on their home.
@Tampa_girl7 May be if you ask to a painter.
@jdbces (1746)
You got a nice project there,
Yes, I do
@jdbces (1746)
@Tampa_girl7 Have fun with it.
Your mother was very talented. What are you going to do with the property - is it empty?
We plan to keep it. It’s within view of my home. I enjoy spending time there. I have a nephew that lives on the property.
You are working so hard on your parent's property, you did an excellent job
It’s really been enjoyable.
You are such a devoted daughter. I am impressed. I have no idea what will happen with my parent's home after they are gone. I guess..sis and I will have to go through stuff and sell it, although they may leave it to her..she will have to decide I guess. I know that property up there my dad owned that could have been passed down, he ended up selling to my cousin.
I’ve really enjoyed myself.
Oh you brought back memories of my grandpa's tool shed. He was a plumber by trade. The shed was a mysterious place. We were always told not to go out near the shed. Of course, as children would do, we did explore the shed. It was always kept locked though and all we could do was peek inside the windows.
I have found some intriguing things in daddy’s.
How cute that is. I know it has been a lot of work. Maybe a layer or two of a clear coat over the mural.
I’ll find something to put on it.
You should be able to clear coat the mural to preserve it.
I think so too. I just need to find some.
Krylon I00500A00 12-Ounce Triple Thick Clear Glaze Aerosol Spray, High-Gloss - Spray Paints - Amazon.com
You are doing a wonderful job of organizing and cleaning things up-your parents would both be really proud of you.
I think they would be very pleased. I love working on the property. I feel so connected to them when I am there.
You're definitely hard at job there.
• Midland, Michigan
That's the largest she'd I've ever seen will you be able to do something with the tools?
This may sound silly to some, but I love that you refer to them as mama and daddy. That's how I think of my parents, not just mom and dad.
@moonandstars (46569)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
i hope that new ideas will come to you
@thelme55 (56757)
I think there is a kind of spray that preserve the murals. I´ll ask my hubby when he comes up from his atelier.
I use krylon crystal clear glaze spray for rocks I paint. An artist here recommended it to me years ago @painsonslate is her name. Maybe that would work to preserve the mural.
Your mom was a very good artist. I'm glad you're almost finished with the shed.
You're doing a really good job on the property.
That is a nice shed that your parents had.
@LindaOHio (51665)
Great mural. Ask at any DIY store. They should be able to help you find something to preserve the mural.