Do you celebrate valentines day ????

comment
@riskey58 (248)
Not really I think valentines day is mainly for kids. After being married many years we show each other our love everyday. I really think that is the way it should be.
@Bee1955 (3885)
I'm making gift baskets for my family, friends and coworkers. Here's a sample: Valentine Bark Any assortment of Valentine's candy can be used in this recipe with great results - message hearts, cream filled chocolate hearts and small cinnamon hearts. 1 pound white chocolate, semisweet chocolate, or milk chocolate 2 cups assorted Valentine's Day candy Line a large jellyroll pan with parchment or wax paper and set aside. Melt the chocolate in a large heavy saucepan over very low heat or in a microwave, stirring frequently until the chocolate is smooth and melted. Spread the melted chocolate evenly on the prepared pan. Sprinkle the candy evenly over the chocolate and press the candy into the chocolate to make sure it will not fall out later. Set aside the chocolate to cool. Once the chocolate has set, break into small pieces. Store the bark in a tightly sealed container at room temperature or in the refrigerator. Wrap the candy in plastic wrap or brightly colored cellophane and tie into small bundles with bright ribbon for gift giving. Add a special tag or Valentine to each little bundle. Makes about 1 1/2 pounds candy.
@govista (411)
It means I must buy some gift........and my money flying away.
I really like this festival! but i do not have enough time to celebrate it~ so busy~
@flashpixel (1414)
yeah we does. but i heard valentines day came into view when two males celebrated :/ .. anywa i would celebreate with my gf :p
@mayammb (1817)
i think it's mainly for teenagers to express their love to somebody. As a couple being married for a long time now i feel each day is a valentine day showing our love for each other in every possible way.
@brians (679)
Nope...its not a festival to celebrate ... I dont celebrate V.day but I enjoy V. Day:)
@brians (679)
Nope...its not a festival to celebrate ... I dont celebrate V.day but I enjoy V. Day :)
@hazeter (671)
I really like valentines day. For me i feel in love always even though i dont have anybody for me. LOL
@hazeter (671)