where is osama binladin

@ugobest (266)
Nigeria
if you can answer this question correctly u stand to earn #1,000 us dollars instantly as me what question.its all about osama binladin is he alife? and is so where is he. just give your responce i will give you the link where to make your money. iv only earned #150 dollars yet 4my first write up about him but i can only claim the money if i make it up to #200 and above so i need more evidence to prove my points so i can get more points and more dollars. you can also bve part of it
@raj0019 (2626)
• Argentina
He is living in a rental house behind my own house, i can give you his mobile number if you want. Keep you cash ready btw
@ugobest (266)
• Nigeria
am not kidding man if actualy ur serious and you know and have an idea it could earn you money in website beeter that my lot that ive already earnes 200 us dollars for giving m reasons of his way about remember the information u provived is important for the us so they pay you for what u think about his way about so. bend down and think if u think he is still alive just say yes to me and make sure u have a reason behind it then i will give ou the link where u will make faster dollars
@blackdove (390)
Ask bush, I'm pretty sure he knows.
@ugobest (266)
• Nigeria
am not kidding here am extremly serious you can make more more if you can give concreate evidence about his way about remember all answer has its own dollars and more reasons earns u more dollars. i have the link just tell me u know and i will give it to you to make monmey
@raj0019 (2626)
• Argentina
@blackdove (390)
Ask bush, I'm pretty sure he knows.