Good morning this fine morning 4/7/2021! I have a big day planned!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Good morning my lot! it is Wednesday and I will have a busy day today! supposed to be the warmest day of the year today! I have my usual injection that I get every other Wednesday, plus I see my psychiatrist again and we are going to discuss my medicines as none of them have been working. I may go on a new medicine. my sister is coming to see the doctor with me so all should go well. then after that, we go to the Dollar tree for dish soap for my dishes and one for cleaning the sinks as cleansers cause me anxiety for weeks to months afterward then grocery shopping for yogurt, and a few other things followed by CVS where I buy for my sister an expensive pair of reading glasses that she asked me to buy her and she would pay me back because I have both 40% and 30% off coupons for CVS! i saved $111 at CVS with my coupons last year and I am in the top 15% of their savers in Pennsylvania! then my sister is making me a filet mignon dinner as she had an extra one from Easter dinner! (I had dinner alone but she visited Easter morning! so missed out on the steaks!) My sister is also going for pizza so she will get me some extra for the rest of the week! Meanwhile, i am still having dizzy spells, my sister will be doing my laundry for me! then to bed after she leaves to bed! my day is busier than usual for me! what do you plan on doing today? anything fun?
I am so sorry you still feel dizzy Jennifer. I wonder what is causing your problem. I am so glad that your sister came to help you.
I am going to ask Paul what he thinks, I started after I fell and hit my head, so we think it has something to do with that. my sister is the best and helps me out so much!
@Marty1 It is a good idea to ask Paul, he surely can suggest what it is better to do.
@LadyDuck I agree. I saw him the day it happened (that was a coincidence) and he asked me questions that a nurse told me were concussion protocol questions. he didn't seem to be alarmed about any of my answers?
@DocAndersen (37782)
so sorry about the dizzy spells. I had an inner ear infection 6 years ago, dizzy for five days. It is awful!!!!
I have had ear infections but never had dizziness from one! do you get them a lot? I used to get a few earaches a year but I have not had one since my sister had my nephew going on sixteen years ago in august and she came to stay at my house for a month! I could not even open my mouth it hurt so bad, it was the worst one i ever had!
@DocAndersen (37782)
@Marty1 when I was little yes. The inner ear infection messes with your balance. It was awful!
@DocAndersen I used to swim a lot and got a lot of earaches from the water, i have not gone swimming in years so that may have something to do with it! I can imagine how awful it was for you! I have been having dizzy spells so know how bad that makes me feel!
• Israel
@Marty1 I was thinking of you and wondering how you were? I am sorry about the dizzy spells and that your medication does not work. I hope they will change to what will work. I have a busy day too. As a matter of a fact it was a very busy week and looking forward to our Jewish Sabbath to relax and not have to do much. Take care of yourself and let me or us know how you are doing. Nothing fun today. It is Holocaust Remembrance Day here in Israel and I will be out this morning and this have to go out again after lunch and then more stuff to do at home so not much fun here.
how nice to think of me, thank you! right now my doctor doesn't want to change my medication! do you want me to keep you updated by email? I will be writing it on my lot sometime later this morning or afternoon about what happened at the doctor's today. but I have to be patient with the doctor and he is the second nicest man I ever met (onnie is the nicest man!) so i could not turn him down!
• Israel
@Marty1 I would really like you to keep me updated by e-mail. I have to go out and will be gone a while and then back home and gone again and home and do some packing. My meds did not seem like they were working for me so talked to my doctor and he said those are the best so I continue with them because without them I feel worse. Onnie is very special and I can see why he is the nicest of all you met.
@Hannihar I will keep you up to date by email for sure. my doctor thinks my medicines are working a little bit so far the time being i will be getting at least two more injections at least until I see him again in a month on May 5th
That really sounds like a busy day. I had a working day as usual but i had the time to rest a bit and even take a power nap as i have been having a not so good night recently. tomorrow i will be busy though.
it is busy for me as I usually sit home doing nothing a lot of times! I can't take naps as I won't sleep for sure that night. I don't sleep well a lot of times. Last night I fell asleep watching TV. I would keep waking up every few hours and immediately closed my eyes so I could fall back to sleep and did fall back to sleep!
@Marty1 That’s good that you could fall back to sleep. It’s difficult for me to fall back to sleep once i wake up. That’s why i hate waking up middle of the night.
@toniganzon I usually have the same problem as you in not being able to fall back to sleep when I wake up in the middle of the night on most nights. That's why I am up most nights from around midnight. last night was unusual in falling back to sleep so easily. so that was unusual for me! i may try to sleep laying in bed while watching TV!
It does sound like a busy day for you. I have a Zoom meeting later tonight at 9:00pm. Just finishing my myLot notifications before the meeting.
it is a lot busier for me than I am used to having! I hope your Zoom meeting goes well! I never used Zoom, My aunt uses it for her bible study classes, but I have nothing for which i can use it!
@Marty1 it was ok. Won US$41. Hopefully, it gets credited soon.
@allen0187 how did you win the $41? I asked my sister if she had zoom meetings. she does and hates them. she says there is no body language as only the head shows. and is so impersonal
So good you could get that extra filet mignon from her, and help her get the glasses.
the filet mignon was delicious! she decided to stay in her car as she felt horrible as she got her second Covis vaccine shot yesterday and she was aching all over! she didn't go to the grocery store either just asked me to look for a package of cut apples and buy them for her They mostly had watermelon and other melons cut up!'
@Marty1 aw sorry to hear
@Courtlynn we are hoping it went away by 10 pm Wednesday night as she got the vaccine at 2 pm on Tuesday and didn't get symptoms until 10 pm Tuesday night and from people we know who got sick on the second shot, it went away after 24 hours. she also had a fever Tuesday night which her friend who had it had one too,
Wow! you do have a busy schedule. I am very sorry to hear about your medicine and cleanser side effects. If you don't mind me asking, what injections do you get every Wednesday. I go to pain clinic for my injections and infustion every 8 weeks and I feel drained, I can't image going once a week, although in the beginning, I was also going once a week. Sisters...aren't they great! I have six elder sisters, how many do you have? They are like angels, they always come around when you need them. My sisters also do a lot for me, like sending food, cooking when ever they are over at my place (thanks to COVID, nobody can visit anymore) I have three sisters in Canada, where I live and three are in India but we do keep in touch via social media. I hope you feel better and don't get worked out in your busy schedule Love and care
@Marty1 no worries Jennifer, even I make mistakes, we all do. I take pain injections and they make me very drowsy and nauseated at times. I have 7 rescued cats and I can understand your feelings for your cat. At one point I had 35 cats that some family had left behind during their move. I was lucky to be able to find some decent homes that could take most of the cats for adoption. I have the bunch of senior cats left with me. I tried to adopt them out but they were not happy in their new home and yet I decided to bring them back. I hope you feel better. Good luck, stay safe and healthy.
@tiwari5485 my sister says I put too much pressure on myself for wanting to be a literature professor at a college and how my life turned out in general and I agree and think I feel that way about being perfect but end up not trying because I am so upset I am not perfect. I am sorry you get drowsy from the medicine. I am supposed to get drowsy from the medicine I take at night but I don't usually sleep unless I take the medicine my psychiatrist gave me to sleep. even then sometimes I don't sleep like tonight it is after midnight i have been up almost 24 hours as I woke up at 4 am yesterday morning. That is a lot of cats at one time. I was told at the shelter where he adopted me to not adopt another cat or have any other pet with him, They must have realized he wants to be the center of attention. anytime I do anything he is there! when I put the sheets on our bed back on after washing them, he jumps on the bed and I have to make it around him! How many senior cats do you have now? I am sort of feeling better, but I will write about most of my appointment later!
I hope you enjoy your busy day. I hope to do a lot of cleaning, and to go for a bike ride. My first one of the year.
A bike ride sounds fun! My sister got a new bike so has been on several already! I cleaned the house on Monday and Tuesday! I am free from that dreaded task! I should enjoy my day as I will see my sister! But we see my psychiatrist to talk about my future and what we will do about another medicine to take since none of mine work. have a fun bike ride!
@Marty1 I watched a movie and lounged about today. Too windy for cycling. Lazy day here.
@paigea we all need days to lounge around! It was too windy the day after my sister got her new bike one or two weeks ago so she didn't go either!' I guess it would be hard to maintain balance and stay upright against the wind. maybe tomorrow? is tomorrow forecasted to be a better day?
You sound like you have a very busy day ahead Enjoy your steak!! I love steak Nothing going on here. Its raining so I'm probably going to curl up with my book
@Marty1 hope you can get your meds straighten out and enjoy the rest if your day. Think of me when you're eating your steak
@Marilynda1225 thank you! I have a new doctor who is the best and I have faith he is the only mental health professional who cares how I am doing and actually wants to help! i will think about you eating my steak for sure! I should have a good rest of the day as my sister will be here!
@edisondanila (42683)
Good morning too.
thank you! I hope your day is super!
@Marty1 Its been a good day my friend.
@edisondanila that is great! my day wasn't so great! now i am getting ready for bed and hope tomorrow is a better day!
@JESSY3236 (14166)
Wednesday and Thursday the website I work on was down so I didn't do much work. I didn't feel too good on Wednesday I was having period cramps.
those cramps are the worst. I don't get my period every month.(I am nearing menopause so that may be the reason), I do remember the cramps from my 20s and 30s and they were horrible! sorry about that website. Are they back up now?
@Dena91 (12232)
Sounds like you have a great day planned. Hope that you enjoy the time with your sister. I am leaving shortly to go work at the church, clean the church and mow the yard before the rain moves in.
you have an even busier day planned than me! it is not supposed to rain until tomorrow here! I also see my psychiatrist, to talk about my medicine since none of the ones i take work.
@Janet357 (70719)
why do you feel dizzy? because of injection?
no, I have been getting this same injection every two weeks for almost four years in May I think I fell asleep at my computer and fell off the chair and hit my head really hard and that was the start of the dizziness and that was in the beginning of February,
@Sreekala (33317)
Here it is evening time and day is almost going to finish. I have to visit grocery shop in evening while returning from office. Have a great day ahead.
We really do have a lot of time difference between us don't we as it is only 6:30 in the morning here?! I am grocery shopping today, too! do you have to buy a lot? I think i just have a few things to buy to get! have a great evening ahead!
@oahuwriter (21312)
You had a busy & fun day! Hope the meds work better for you. Wow, you're a good shipper!