Hello Sunshine~Hello myLot

Good morning to you. It is a bright, sunny and mild start to the day here in my little corner of the world. Although it is still fairly early, it is a nice 10C here. We are expecting a very mild day. I like the warmth, but it seems like spring was very short-lived. The seasons seem to change to much. Today is another working day for myself. Yesterday was just buy enough to make the time fly by. I hope for another day like that today. At least I know that it will be a nice sunny day today.
And the pay will be nice too.
Yes, it always is.
Good Morning coffee buddy! We have rain here today. It's weird because most days we have similar weather. I'm feeling very lazy today and just want to curl up with my book or binge-watch tv. Hope you have a good day (and don't work too hard )
Good morning. I'm actually in between coffees currently. I will drink some water soon and then around 12:30 have another cup of the good stuff. We usually do have such similar weather. I hope that you have some nice weather tomorrow after a rainy day today. Its a strange year, like Mother Nature has covid, she seemed to skip right over the actual spring like weather we are so used to and jumped into late spring/early summer weather. I hope that her doctor gives her something to help her out and slow the heat down just a little.
@Juliaacv I really hope we get some decent spring weather before the onslaught of hot and humid hits us. The sun poked out earlier so our morning rain is gone. Still a little too chilly to be outside
@Marilynda1225 I love this time of the year, and yet, we will be under another stay at home order come this Thursday.
We are still pretty chilly here. But have had like 5 days of warmish days.
It has been really nice here, like 80 in your terms.
@Juliaacv oh wow. Weve only gotten up to the 60s a few times.
@Courtlynn Its unseasonably warm here, and its too much all at once. It will cool back down, we can feel it today.
• Israel
By Juliaacv @Juliaacv There are days that just fly by and days that it seems like they last forever and you want them to end. I like when the sun shines out and it is a beautiful day to walk around and get stuff done. I hope it warms up for you. The weather is very unpredictable. One day it could be nice and the next could be cold. You never know with the weather.
@Hannihar Our weather is quite warm for this time of the year. Its like the cool spring days are behind us.
• Israel
@Juliaacv So it looks like spring was skipped and summer is here for you, am I right?
• Midland, Michigan
So you work in a place where customers purchase things? Went you working from home or was that mainly last year?
I work from home still taking inbound customer service calls for a major bank.
• Midland, Michigan
@Juliaacv then what did you mean by this: "Yesterday was just buy enough to make the time fly by". (?)
@MarshaMusselman There were not too many callers that we were taking calls back to back for 8 hours, and just enough of a lull in between calls to keep the day progressing well. Steady.
@CarolDM (126295)
Another sunny day here with a few clouds. A peaceful photo. I prefer the cool weather.
Me too, I'm not a fan of the heat.
@CarolDM (126295)
@Juliaacv It is coming soon.
@CarolDM We will be under another stay at home order effective tomorrow, So, if we have nice spring like weather we will not be out and about to enjoy it. By the time we are I am sure that the heat will have arrived, we have to set our sights on the cool air for the fall now.
It is a sunny day, but it was very cold this morning, we went down again to 1ยบ C in the morning and it feels colder because of the wind.
Our night time lows are still 5 or 6C, which is remarkable given that we are only a week into April. Last year we had snow during the first week of May.
@Juliaacv The wind brought this cold from the north and we have some forests on fire, I hope that we are going to get rain soon.
@LadyDuck I hope that you get rain also. We will enter into our third stay at home emergency this Thursday, it will be in effect for a full 4 weeks for Ontario.
@Rashnag (9343)
• Thane, India
Good to know. Enjoy. Here it's very hot in India
We seemed to have skipped right over the cool nice part of spring. Its only 10:30 in the morning and it is already 18C.
@Rashnag (9343)
• Thane, India
@Juliaacv ok dear
@moffittjc (95859)
• Gainesville, Florida
We should all enjoy these mild sunny days as much as we can now, before it gets too hot as summer approaches. I've been sitting outside in the grass under some tall pine trees eating my lunch everyday on my break at work. Got to enjoy the outside time as much as I can right now.
Are you back to work already?
@moffittjc (95859)
• Gainesville, Florida
@Juliaacv I missed an entire month of work due to Covid. But yes, I'm back at work. I thought I would only be sick and out of work for 2 weeks, but this virus hit me hard, so I ended up missing more time than I expected. Thankfully, my employer paid me for the entire 4 weeks I was out.
@m_audrey6788 (38422)
Yes. I agree, seasons seems to change too much. Good thing you have a nice sunny day today there. Here we have snowy and cold weather. Have a great day
I would like it to be a bit cooler its still early April.
@Juliaacv I like cool air too
I hope you get your desired amount of work today. Have a good one!
Thanks, I hope that its a good day, it shouldn't be overly busy. Good luck with the dental appointment.
@Juliaacv Thanks
Hope you enjoy it
Thank you.
I hope that you have a nice weekend.
Thanks, I hope that you do also.
@YrNemo (18855)
Good luck re: your hope and wishes. I have been busy lately too, workwise and etc. (Last year was really a tough year for almost everyone.)
Here as well, and it continues to be so.
@Elizaby (6761)
• Pensacola, Florida
It was nice and sunny low 70sF. Sat outside today waiting for delivery of a new stove that the delivery guys couldn't find the lace this morning and called the wrong number for directions as they were suppose to use my cell and not the hose phone (funny if they would have looked right in Badcocks the alley way instead of left they would have seen us. Now delivery will have to be reschedule
I hope that the reschedule appointment isn't too far off.
Enjoy the sun, I am enjoying it too!
We have to find the small pleasures, especially with this new stay at home order Ford has announced.
@Janet357 (70719)
good morning. Enjoy the nice weather!
Thank you, I hope that you are having nice weather also.
@RebeccasFarm (26201)
• Denver, Colorado
Cute lil duckies there. It was sunny today. It is eve now. Hope you are doing fine Julia
@rakski (87513)
good to know you have a good sunny day. It is very hot here and humid too
@sjvg1976 (18877)
It's a working day for me too. Time flies so fast when I am at work.