One order arrived today!

My bra and panties order arrived today. They are so pretty. They are the same style as I have purchased for years, but the color is so nice. Perhaps, I should start an OnlyFans page and model them! Maybe I could get some to pay me to take them down! I have another online purchase that I made from a very small company, female- and black-owned, that specializes in clothing for plus-sized women by a plus-sized woman. I am technically on the smallest end of their sizing chart, but I bought a bodysuit and pencil skirt, and hope that their sizing fits me. I want to support small business, too, so I paid a bit extra to do so. I received notification that it was shipped today.
Did they fit? I haven´t work skirts for years but not that my tummy is not as big, I might try one. They used to fit nicely on me.
This particular bra and panties are always a good fit for me. I've been wearing the same style in different colors from the same company for 20+ years, when I can afford to buy a couple of them at a time. I'm going to get rid of all of the old things now that have holes in them. I deserve to go out of this world in nice panties and bras! I'm hoping that the skirt and bodysuit fit me. I'll let you know.
@TheSojourner For the moment, the bras that fit me better are ones that are over 20 years old. Back then, there were no string wires in them. I´m glad that I did not throw them away in spite of Leticia´s advice.
@marguicha If I bra is fitted properly, you will not notice the wires. Unfortunately, most women wear the wrong size and cut of bra. I was a brafitter for about a year and learned so much.
@Blondie2222 (27587)
Glad you enjoy your new purchase and i hope you like the other order that comes in as well. I just bought myself some new underwear too as I haven't in awhile - it's always nice to update my wardrobe.
I am going to start paying more attention to using what I want and not making due with what I have, just because it's still okay, even though too big or small tear.
@Blondie2222 (27587)
@TheSojourner Same. I just went thru and got rid of a bunch of old clothing and things I don't waer and making room for new.
@Blondie2222 I will call it my spring cleaning.
@LindaOHio (62497)
I'd be interested in knowing the name of the second company. Thanks.
KIN by Kristine
https://kinbykristine.com/pages/about-kin
@LindaOHio (62497)
@TheSojourner Thanks! Never heard of them.
@LindaOHio It's a very small black-owned, plus-sized business .
@sallypup (44093)
• Moses Lake, Washington
I'm delighted for you. You should start a fan club and model for it!!
@sallypup Yes. LOL You have to pay for her photos, but you get to read the captions of what the video and pics are about! *laughs*
@sallypup (44093)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@TheSojourner Ooooh la la.
@oahuwriter (21312)
Hey, great! My meds came today too. Now, U bought, like you from a small business, in Peru from the Greater Good stores online. Earrings, and they're coming ups. I've a small box I can hang on my doorknob for smaller packages. But, ideally, they'll go by way of usps, smart ship part of the way.
What company is it that you use? Do you have a website you can share?
@oahuwriter Thanks, Krissttina!
@oahuwriter (21312)
@TheSojourner You're very welcome.
• Israel
@TheSojourner I am glad they arrived. You should model them for Cooper and see what he thinks. You are a good person to want to help them out by giving a little extra.
You are sweet to say so. ROFL re: "model them for Cooper"...thanks for that laugh!!
• Israel
@TheSojourner I am glad you found that funny to model them for Cooper.
@kaylachan (16600)
Hope you get it on time, and congrats on what you did get.
Thanks!
@kaylachan (16600)
@TheSojourner You're welcome.
@wolfgirl569 (39912)
• Marion, Ohio
Glad they got there and you like them.
Yay for small business shopping! Hope they fit!
I hope so!
@LeaPea2417 (30797)
• Toccoa, Georgia
That's good to support small businesses.
I normally wouldn't spend what I did on those two pieces, but we shall see. I just hope they fit.