When it is on your heart do it.

sometimes I am bothered by the things that I get on my chest. Not because of anything bad. I have something that I feel the urge to do and I know in the long run I will suffer. a few people in my life are having a tough time. I have this strong urge that I need to help somehow. I am not happy about it to be honest. I have the lowest income out of all of them yet my main goals are bills and earning. I don't mean to sound selfish I am far from it. I am tired of watching people buy designer goods and crying about the lights later. And then I wish my heart would say live and let live. I just can't stand it. I have not made it to the bank yet but I make sure that money is left where it is. I need to get there tomorrow before I end up without it.
@kaylachan (16765)
I understand the feeling. I've learned to be greatful for what I have. I'm comfy. That's all I can ask for.
I am glad that you're comfortable. To be honest I would be ok had I not left the lot with my car. But each time I get behind the wheel I am blessed I have it. I am trying to pay it off and save for repairs that might come up.
@kobesbuddy (122643)
• East Tawas, Michigan
We have been lead to help certain people. While others, just waste their own money, living high on the hog. Then, they want us to help out. If they never change their bad habits, we can't help them. Changing a bad habit is up to them.
I keep saying something has to change but the same thing happens people digging into their rent money to buy other things.
@kobesbuddy (122643)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@sharon6345 This is an extremely bad habit, that causes financial problems.
@kobesbuddy This is why I no longer ask if things are ok with some people because that opens the door for the hinting.
@db20747 (34699)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
When they go for broke, believe me they'll come back down to earth and in their means
That has not been true and they have hit rock bottom a few times.
@db20747 (34699)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
@sharon6345 when they ain't got no money, they won't have no choice
@db20747 it might seem that way but it's not. There are many ways to get it to be honest. maybe not all are honorable but it available.
@CarolDM (127019)
All we can do is all we can do. Those words have helped me many times.
I agree and I am going to let that stand for now. Thank you
@CarolDM (127019)
@noni1959 (7948)
Some times the heart is saying to help but not with money, especially if it's someone that is frivolous with their own. It could be someone needs an ear, an uplift with a small surprise or a good laugh to bring them some comfort and support. My income if a third of what it was working and I have to be careful. I still try to find something to surprise someone sometimes. It feels good to see them smile.
My only help could be with money. But I am going to sit back and try to not do anything unless they want to sell cards and get paid for it. I struggle and I don't have much to give.
@noni1959 (7948)
@sharon6345 That's a good idea. They can get a commission to help you.
@rakski (87816)
we just do what we got to do.
I know I am up late doing it all the time.
@rakski (87816)
@sharon6345it is okay, as long as you still do it
I remember offering to give someone here some food for her and her family and she wanted only steak. She left with nothing. I offered her hamburger and boxes of hamburger helper and she kept wanting steak. Than she said she just wanted cash to buy steak. I gave her no money.
My friend that refuses to work and found his wife with another man. They buy the highest price steaks and all on food stamps. I can see why he won't leave even after all that. No one would stay unless they just loved that life. I stopped calling him and I hope he can stay away. I can barely afford those steaks let alone give them away.
I agree with you, I always do the best I can and I am satisfied with what I have and if I can't afford something I just do without it
I am glad for that with myself.