What a day!

Last night the fiance and I exercised while watching the movie Bridesmaids. I did only one set of weights, but got 3 miles on the treadmill done, at 2 speed and 10 incline. Making it 1.5 hours, and 700 calories lost. He did alot of weights and crunches etc. And took longer than my 1.5 hours. So we never got done until early this morning. Then I showered, just for us to fool around right after before going to bed.. which we never went to bed until around 4-4:30 this morning. Then I had to get mom up for work around 7:45, and had an email for something I had to check online before going back to sleep. Then around 11:15-11:30 I got woken up to my mom calling the fiances phone because I didn't answer mine the two times she called due to sleeping and it being on silent - as usual, which she should've known.. because the office called her to say that the contractor with the new microwave was supposed to be by, and would be within an hour from then. So him and I got up and dressed. And I put the cat in the spare room with his litter and food tray, to wait for them to show up. But they never did! Even with calling the office twice to see where they were. Ugh.! What a day wasted! And sleep too! Plus the cat wasn't happy he had to be locked up for them to come, just for them not to.! However, the fiance and I have been talking about getting him an engagement ring for some time now. And we finally came to a decision on one this afternoon. It's silver with blue, like mine. Though his blue will be brighter. Then once mom got home the fiance and I got ready to go to Olive Garden again for dinner. We asked mom if she wanted to go and try the food, she said no. But before we left she decided to join us after all. She liked the chicken alfredo. And mine and the fiance's food were both better than how they were when we went Monday. And on our way home we stopped at our favorite ice cream parlor and all got some dessert. Even the fiance who hasn't had any ice cream yet this year because of his diet and stomach issues. Now we're all relaxing, watching tv. Have the Chicago shows on tonight. First one, Med, just started. And in about an hour or two the fiance and I will try to exercise again before bed.
@moffittjc (95847)
• Gainesville, Florida
Wow, what a day! I like the part about fooling around after exercising and showering. I always feel like fooling around after I get done exercising. You would think a heavy workout would tire someone out, but not me, it energizes me and gets the testosterone flowing! lol
Lol. We were both so tired but it was day two (technically going on day three since it was early morning) of being together after 6 weeks apart so *shrugs
@moffittjc (95847)
• Gainesville, Florida
@Courtlynn Oh...I totally get that. Yeah, you two have a lot of ground to make up! lol
@moffittjc sure do!
@rakski (87816)
a lot of stuff in a day for sure
Yes kinda. Mostly just tired from not getting enough sleep
@rakski (87816)
@Courtlynn I hope you have a good rest
Your day was full, poor kitty had to go into lockdown for a no show delivery. Did they ever come with the microwave?
Yes, they came this morning. He had to be locked up again for it. And todays his 9th birthday. What a present lol.
@Courtlynn Happy Birthday Kitty.
I'm sorry the microwave never arrived and you had a wasted day in that sense. You did well with the exercise.
Thank you. Thankfully the guy came this morning. And now we should be all set with that. Completely different microwave than the other one. Its ugly in our opinion. Lol
@Courtlynn I'm glad he showed up. I'm sorry it's ugly.
@kaylachan (16765)
That's one productive day.
Kinda. Mostly just didn't sleep enough
@kaylachan (16765)
@Courtlynn That happens to the best of us.
@velvet53 (21628)
• Palisade, Colorado
Sounds like a great time to me.
Meh. Lol.
@sallypup (44135)
• Moses Lake, Washington
I hope you get it all sorted out sooner than later.
Not much to sort out but thank you
You did a lot. That would exhaust me. Enjoy your night.
Thanks. You too!
@Tina30219 (69350)
• Onaway, Michigan
Busy day for you. Poor cat having to be put in the room and they never show up.
Right. And he has to go back in tomorrow, for them to hopefully come do it
You had a nice long day.
Yes. Can't wait to go to bed. Already. Without even exercising
@popciclecold (18579)
I'll say what a day.
Yup! Ugh