My Arm Hurts

@wolfgirl569 (39912)
Marion, Ohio
But so far that is the main thing from my shot. I did feel a little tired earlier today. A nap helped with that. I got 60 succulents transplanted today. Hopefully most of them survive and grow well. I still have a lot more to do also. These are my favorite to sell as I have no money in them. The pots I put them in I saved from buying other plants that I wanted. The dirt is from last years potted plants. I just have to spend some time taking care of them. I still have a bunch to transplant also. I wont get a lot of that done tomorrow as it is grocery shopping day. And of course they are calling for rain. But I might get lucky. I plan on going to Joann Fabrics while I am in town. Then I will have something to mess with on these rainy days inside. It got to 80 F today. I wore a tank top all day. It felt wonderful outside. I hope your day was good also,
@cherigucchi (10915)
Hope you got better
@wolfgirl569 (39912)
• Marion, Ohio
Its a lot better today
@cherigucchi (10915)
@wolfgirl569 That is good to know
@kaylachan (16600)
Sounds like you had a productive day. Rain is a pain sometimes, but well needed.
@wolfgirl569 (39912)
• Marion, Ohio
I did. Rain will slow me down
We did not even reached 50 F (10ยบ C9 yesterday, but at least the wind stopped blowing. Tomorrow should be warmer. How do you feel today? I hope no more pain in your arm.
@wolfgirl569 (39912)
• Marion, Ohio
Hope it warms up for you. We have more of that weather coming in a few days. I seen one night in the 10 day forecast that we might get down to freezing again. Like last time it is pretty good now.
@wolfgirl569 It warmed up because it is all cloudy today and it is starting to rain right now.
@wolfgirl569 (39912)
• Marion, Ohio
@LadyDuck Better than that S word
@m_audrey6788 (38404)
Sorry about your Arm. I hope you`ll feel better soon. Good that you`re enjoying the good weather there. Have a great day
@wolfgirl569 (39912)
• Marion, Ohio
Its a lot better this morning. Thanks
@wolfgirl569 Glad to know.
Lucky you with this great weather, it is not even so warm yet in Florida but it is getting there it was the first day in a long time I put on my fans in the afternoon
@wolfgirl569 (39912)
• Marion, Ohio
We got to around 74 today before the rain got here. It dropped after that
@LindaOHio (62497)
Glad you feel better after the shot. You got a lot done. The weather certainly has been warm. I may turn on the AC today.
@wolfgirl569 (39912)
• Marion, Ohio
Supposed to be a little cooler today. Still feels great out
I was also feeling the pain in my left arm, too. I took some pain reliever
@wolfgirl569 (39912)
• Marion, Ohio
I slept it off
@myklj999 (56244)
• Olney, Illinois
Fish tank? Army tank? FOR GOD'S SAKE WHAT KIND OF TANK I CAN'T TAKE THE SUSPENSE!!!