Candles

I am working with three people for wholesale candles. I will then have someone make my labels. I might as well keep the same name for the cards to get more promotion. I want to do those locally there won't be any shipping involved. I can't get the money I want just selling cards. But I do have someone selling for me so that is good. I wish I could get more sellers. I started some cards tonight and I need to buckle down and get them done. I can't have people helping with no product to help with.
@noni1959 (7948)
When the weather gets better, maybe you can have some homemade candles, your cards and other nice things to sell at a craft fair.
There is going to be a sale at city hall sometime in the Summer if they allow it. If I have the fee I plan to register. But guess what... the event will be right outside my building. The entire block will be full of vendors. But sadly when they had the last one 4 years ago. My brother was murdered and they stopped having the event. People were all gathered outside and the gunshots rang out and everyone went crazy. I was here in my room when I heard all the gunshots. I just jumped up and screamed where is my child at? when I opened the front door someone was there to tell me my brother was shot. So I am not sure we will get out event back but I would register. I would be sad because I know people would be whispering as they think they do when they see me. I can hear it all.
@noni1959 (7948)
@sharon6345 I'm so sorry! How devastating for that to happen. If they allow it, it would be good for you to try being right at your building. You wouldn't have to go far. I'm sorry you would be sad. Some people need to learn a filter.
@YrNemo (18873)
Sounds like a very good business there. All the best. (I love both candles and cards. )
I know many that love candles so I should do fine after I am known for having them.
@YrNemo (18873)
@rakski (87816)
you are doing good, and I am pretty sure you will reach your goal
I need the money truck to drop a load in front of my feet.
@Janet357 (70845)
hope it prospers. Candles and cards can be a good business you just need a lot of patience.
I have all that is needed and also room on my car for another magnet.
@gamayngbaki (1130)
• Cebu, Philippines
Are you going to share your candle designs here just like your cards? I'm looking forward to seeing them.
I won't be making the candles just selling them.
@kaylachan (16765)
That's very true.
@wolfgirl569 (39058)
• Marion, Ohio
The same name is the best way to go.
@wolfgirl569 (39058)
• Marion, Ohio
@sharon6345 With the name you picked you can add anything to it.
Are they going to be scented candles???
yes and from what i learned very scented.
@LindaOHio (62719)
Good luck selling your cards and candles.