What Are Your Plans for Today?

Denver, Colorado
Cleaning is me, but I love to clean. Somehow it is eases stress and relaxes me. Baking is another thing I love. I'll bake some nice Irish Soda Bread the kind with the raisins in it today. I am sure glad I am not working graveyards anymore. I love the daylight! Okay then have a nice day and see you around here. Let me know what you are doing today.
This morning I ventured out grocery shopping. In the afternoon I went out in the garden and I pruned the sage and the rosemary. Why those buses grow so much? I have filled two big bags, I have to bring the bags on the curve the next Monday.
• Denver, Colorado
You went to the shops Anna, was it a lot of others there? They grow a lot those bushes huh? It is not cheap to buy sage and rosemary here.
@RebeccasFarm We went at 7 in the morning, there were some customers, but not many. The rosemary grows so much it is 7 feet tall and it is expanding so much that it's hard to walk on the pathway. This is the one I pruned more. I would like to give to people who need it.
• Denver, Colorado
@LadyDuck Give it to me
@jobelbojel (23161)
I cooked for me. And then slept early. Did not do anything.
• Denver, Colorado
I am hoping you are feeling okay and you do not go to work right now right?
@jobelbojel (23161)
@RebeccasFarm I am not going to work. If no symptoms for 5 days I can go to the office for Antigen test. If negative, I can work.
• Denver, Colorado
@jobelbojel Maybe it is time to go to work soon
@thelme55 (66997)
Yummy! I love soda bread. One of my favourite bread. Today was just a routine of cleaning, cooking and more.
• Denver, Colorado
Can you make it Thelma
@thelme55 (66997)
@RebeccasFarm Yes, I can. I have a recipe of this bread which was given by our Irish friend in Ireland.
• Denver, Colorado
@thelme55 Good you can make it when you like then
@CarolDM (127036)
No plans today. Enjoying the sunshine.
• Denver, Colorado
I am glad you get to enjoy it Carol. Yes have a good day now. Sunny here too, I already baked and not doing much else, done with cleaning and clothes
@CarolDM (127036)
@RebeccasFarm Thank you! You do the same.
• Denver, Colorado
@Shiva49 (19963)
I destress doing housework except cooking which my wife does. Nothing much being done as my activities are limited due to this pandemic.
• Denver, Colorado
I know it Shiva this dang pandemic!! But I know Mr Shiva does good things all day
@Shiva49 (19963)
@RebeccasFarm Thanks Ocean Tiara, I keep myself occupied doing whatever housework I can. Then I am on the laptop.
Hopefully, cutting some grass and getting my steps in. I just did a little cleaning with my Mr. Clean Eraser. I love that product.
• Denver, Colorado
It must be a nice day there Snowy thanks
@RebeccasFarm It was a lovely day yesterday..Ocean!
Starting my day with coffee which I'm sure isn't a surprise I stripped my bed and have the sheets in the wash. I used to love to clean more than I do now since my knees keep me from doing quite a bit. Some days they ache so much and other days hardly at all. We have sunshine today and the temperature should hit around 70. I love Irish Soda bread with raisins. I had a small loaf for St. Patricks Day and wondered why it's only once a year that I eat it.
• Denver, Colorado
It is so delish isn't it with coffee too not even tea Marylin I pray the rest of your day is super thanks.
@RebeccasFarm both of my grandparents are Irish decent One preferred coffee and the other tea. Can you guess which one I take aftrr?
I’ll also be doing some cleaning .
• Denver, Colorado
We are busy bees Marie
@FourWalls (32471)
I usually do laundry on Thursday because Wednesday night is Putt Putt night. Even though we didn’t have a tournament due to a thunderstorm, I did get to toodle around the course a couple of times and scrape some of the rust off.
• Denver, Colorado
Righto Four Walls! Thanks and have a lovely rest of your day
Planning to do a little bit of work outside soon
• Denver, Colorado
It is nice out is it Marlina hope so
Hi! Sounds awesome. I am enjoying extra daylight that spring brings. Glad to see your post and it sounds like things are going well? I have been doing good but just working lots! Take care!
• Denver, Colorado
Going awful but we soldier on Maezee..glad to see you too my friend.
@RebeccasFarm Aw, I hope things get better for you! Keep on keepin' on, in the mean time.
@m_audrey6788 (38788)
I went out to buy food in the morning after breakfast and mylotting and then, later I will prepare a nice dinner a potato and carrot soup as suggested by a mylotter friend Anna yesterday
• Denver, Colorado
Oh that sounds very nice a lovely warm soup and I love potatoes too. Have a nice day now Simply
@RebeccasFarm Thank you
I ordered groceries from Aldi and worked on my laptop as usual,
• Denver, Colorado
Hi Sandra so good we can order online
@lilipcy (82)
Today, i teach my student for the first time. I feel so happy cause sharing my knowledge to other.
• Denver, Colorado
Was it going okay Lili?
@xiaolisu (1298)
today is almost passed and for the next day my plan is to the supermarket by sharing bicycle. it's very enjoying moment riding in spring season.
• Denver, Colorado
Oh it is lovely where you live right now @xiaolisu.Many flowers thank you
@ARIES1973 (11468)
• Legaspi, Philippines
I still need to work but tomorrow is a holiday so I can do the cleaning and washing of clothes. I will also have time to take care of my newly planted vegetables. Hope they grow well. Still unsure, we're experimenting.
• Denver, Colorado
I am glad you will finally have some time to plant ARIES thanks
Happy baking!
• Denver, Colorado
Thanks Chicaa turned out lovely. Have a nice day there now too
@sharonelton (3280)
• Lichfield, England
Watching telly, cooking, reading. In a moment I'm going to wash the lunch dishes.
• Denver, Colorado
You are always busy Sharon..good
• Lichfield, England
@RebeccasFarm Thank you but I don't know if watching telly counts as being busy!
@Rashnag (9546)
• Thane, India
Nothing much the usual routine. I may go out in evening with bro in his car as he has holiday today. Have a good day. Stay safe and take care
• Denver, Colorado
I hope you had a very nice and relaxing day and evening thank you Rashna
@Rashnag (9546)
• Thane, India
@RebeccasFarm yes dear. Your welcome
@oahuwriter (21399)
Just errands and essential shopping. Got all except ice cream sandwich, all out. I'm good for awhile now. Was sunny, so very glad.
• Denver, Colorado
Hi Krissttina. Good to see you. Glad you had a decent day.
@oahuwriter (21399)
@RebeccasFarm Thanks. It's another sunny day, so going shopping again.