Good Afternoon, all.

Fiance and I never exercised last night. We were both just too tired from having little sleep yesterday before having to get up. So after last nights three Chicago shows (11pm ish) we all went upstairs to bed. Him and I watched some of the movie Knocked Up, while getting ready for bed and cuddling a little. Plus I ordered his engagement ring, which we engraved with our initials and anniversary date. Should be in within a week, so he should be here when it comes in. This morning my mom had to lock the cat back up in the spare room because the contractor finally came to do the microwave. Which none of us like the way the new one looks, but at least we have a fully working one now. . And today is the cats 9th birthday. So what a present being locked up for a few hours is. Now the fiance is exercising while watching golf. Mom is doing laundry and dishes, and combing the cat. And I'm going to attempt to do the treadmill, again. Though all I really want is a cheeseburger and fries from our seafood place. Or maybe scallops. Or both. Lmao, haven't decided yet obviously. But need to if we're going to get the lunch scallops which ends in a few hours. No idea on dinner, as that all depends on if we get lunch. And how everyone feels afterwards if we do. As the fiance and I hardly eat more than one meal a day. So we'll see on that. And we have Station 19 and Grey's Anatomy on tonight. Yay.! Think A Million Little Things is now on Wednesdays, as of last night or next Wednesday.. Can't remember. But it is a bummer because we liked watching the three shows back to back every week. But oh well.
@Tina30219 (69256)
• Onaway, Michigan
I watched all of those Chicago shows I enjoyed them my man was gone Fiishing
I did too for most part. Was so tired
@Tina30219 (69256)
• Onaway, Michigan
@Courtlynn I bet I know I would be after the day you had
I hope you had a wonderful day.
Did not but not really bad
@CarolDM (125864)
Enjoy your day!
Thank you. Trying. You too
I’ve never heard of Station 9.
It's a spin off kinda of Grey's
I hope you decide for the lunch hour scallops end. I watched Chicago Fire last night. I'd like to start watching Chicago Med, but I need to watch it from the very beginning first.
We just ordered lunch, and I did decide on scallops and fries instead of the cheeseburger and fries. Hopefully I made the right choice. As sometimes I'm not crazy about the scallops. We started with PD, because of it going with some L&O SVU episodes. Then into fire and med. But one of them was already started by the time the other first started and we got into it so had to back track too.
You are sure having a good time with your fiance.
Trying. Definitely trying.