China Should Not Be Allowed To Build Militarized Artificial Island In The Western Philippine Sea

China should not have been allowed to slowly and gradually build the militarized artificial island within the Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ) starting in 1995 in the first place. But our country the Philippines have no military resources to prevent China and that's the reason why the Chinese military structures was able to be built in the first place. Now it is too late for the International Community to pressure China to dismantle this artificial militarized island. You could learn the background by watching the video or footage about this militarized artificial island. Video source: youtube.com
Top Story: Philippine authorities conduct maritime patrols amid the presence of several Chinese ships in the West Philippine Sea. As Chiara Zambrano tells us...
@Nakitakona (41750)
It shouldn't be and it must not be but it too late. The Philippines will suffer the fault of the government.
Indeed too late my friend.
@Nakitakona (41750)
@edisondanila That's right. We have to bear the difficult consequences of such irresponsible act of the government.
@Nakitakona Good observation my friend.
@RebeccasFarm (33340)
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Oh I did not know about this thank you Edison
You could see from the video what China has done in the Western Philippine Sea my friend.
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
@edisondanila I had watched it. I am stunned of this.
@RebeccasFarm Most of the world are not aware of what's going on in that part of the sea. It is a flash point for war.
@Deepizzaguy (50222)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I only can hope that the Chinese do not have a military presence near your homeland. It is playing with fire.
It has already my friend.
Dateline Philippines: China steps up its aggression in the West Philippine Sea. The Chinese Coast Guard deployed to missile-capable ships to chase down a Fil...
@Deepizzaguy (50222)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@edisondanila I read an article in the Real Truth magazine that China wants to be a world power.
@Deepizzaguy Yes George and its very obvious.
@CarolDM (138059)
Sorry to hear about this. They would love to take over the world unfortunately.
Yes China is imperialistic in its worldview.
@CarolDM (138059)
@CarolDM Ok Carol.