Recent Gifting.

Mother's Day is next weekend. And although I don't have anything for my mom just yet, her and I decided to gift my Aunt out of state one of the Ancestry DNA Kit tests. As she's hugely into Genealogy stuff and surprisingly hasn't done one already. Plus they're 50% or whatever off right now. My fiance's moms birthday is also coming up, mid-month. And she's been wanting to do the test too, ever since I told her that my mom and I did ours. So I got her one sent to her as well, as a mothers day / birthday gift. I also ordered one for the fiance, just because he hates when his mom and I say he's certain things. So this way there's proof in his face when he says he's not lol. But that's more a gift for me haha. And lastly.. cousin Gabby. She's going to be 6 next week. And she loves unicorns. So my mom got her a stamp set, with unicorns that we saw in one of our shopping trips a few months ago. And I got her a huge bag of Hershey kisses. Because she loves chocolate, especially Hershey bars and kisses, and mini m&ms. My cousin (her mom) and Nick thought it was hilarious and Nick said she was going to love it . That is the plan! Lol. We may also get her a $50 gift card to the bowling alley/arcade, since they're 50% off right now. And we need to tell my brother that she wants a unicorn bubble machine and see if he gets her it since we already got her something.
It sounds like an exciting month for your family. I hope they all like their gifts.
They will. Aunt and fiance's mom know about theirs. Gabby loves the chocolate and everytime she comes here she asks if we have any or juice. And she loves unicorn anything. Lol
@Courtlynn That's great!
@ptrikha_2 (30922)
Some interesting developments at your end. Gabby would surely love the gifts. Have a wonderful time ahead.
Thanks.
@ptrikha_2 (30922)
@Courtlynn You are welcome and have a great Thursday ahead.
• Pune, India
All the best with your gifts.
Thanks!
• Pune, India
@Courtlynn Your welcome.
You certainly have been doing some good shopping.
We try. Lol. Have done a lot more than just this too, but the other stuff I'm not mentioning on here.
It's always nice to receive a gift, specially from our closest ones.
It is. I never receive many myself though.
I know that you put alot of thought into the gifts that you give, and I think that you've got some great ideas. Our son asked me yesterday when Mother's Day is, and we happened to be talking about vaccinations and stuff, and I told him that Mother's Day, for me, is going to be the day after he is vaccinated. I told him that is because for Mother's Day I wan a big bear hug from him. His wife was quick to remind us both that people are still dying even after getting their first shot and that we will need to be careful. So no Mother's Day for me until after our second shots, but at least I know that it will happen, it is just not going to be next week and I am fine with that.
It's good to still take precautions. I probably will for the first couple weeks after my second shot. But not going to go crazy with them afterwards. Glad you'll still get to see them at some point soon.