Happy 2nd of May

Good Morning! I went to the gym with a friend this morning, and let me just tell you the entire (and I'd increase the font size if I could) reason to go is the Hydromassage chair. Really, truly, honestly, I LOVED IT. The work-outs were good too though. Stretching, cardio, abs, back, obliques, just lots of different things.. I'm not sore (and yes, there is the possibility I'll be sore later, but I think the hydro chair did a great job of minimalizing that). It's $20.00 a month if I want to make use of the hydrochair. I am definitely considering joining. I'd say out of a scale of ten, my likelihood is about a 9.5. My fitbit didn't record my workout, but the cardio machine logged me at 30 minutes, 5 miles, 300 calories burned, and an average heart rate of 150. So I got in that work out. How's your day?
@CarolDM (130225)
A good day so far. Got a lot done this morning. You should join, sounds like fun.
I had a lot more fun than I expected to. I think I would probably start with stretching and cardio, maybe one or two of the machines, but keeping it with cardio.
@CarolDM (130225)
@ScribbledAdNauseum Sounds like a great plan.
@CarolDM Yeah. They also offer FREE training sessions, and really, what gym does that? lol
@Belexhanns (1285)
• Kampala, Uganda
Its almost done this side, but it has been good
Yes, we are only halfway through our Sunday here. I am glad it was good.
• Kampala, Uganda
@Belexhanns Have a good rest of your week.
@Nevena83 (61773)
• Serbia
Sounds perfect. I think you could be regular at that.
I was pleasantly surprised at myself. I accomplished more than I first expected to.
@Nevena83 (61773)
• Serbia
@ScribbledAdNauseum You may have a sore muscle tomorrow.
@Nevena83 I hope not. I used a hydromassage chair and a regular massage chair. I think both of them should help me feel less sore. I came home and took a very hot shower as well.
@RebeccasFarm (29062)
You are again doing wonderful Amber..keep going.
I am trying. It has been absolute years since I've worked out. My friend put me through the paces.
@ScribbledAdNauseum Your friend is awesome
@RebeccasFarm Oh, definitely. We've been through a lot. She's the sister I chose.
@arunima25 (57139)
• Bangalore, India
Sounds like a good workout there. Good exercise always makes you feel good Hydromassage chair..I am hearing it for the first time. The use of term 'hydro' makes me wonder if water is involved in any possible way
Yes, that is what i wondered. The same friend I went with today has sent pictures in the past. The pictures are always of the monitor used to enjoy the chair. Today I saw the chair for the first time. It reminds me of a dentist's chair, but a lot more comfortable. It is like a pressurized chair with water. very soothing.
@arunima25 (57139)
• Bangalore, India
@ScribbledAdNauseum Where is the water? Sorry, I an asking so many questions as this is something very new and interesting. I am inquisitive.
@arunima25 It is okay. I think this video can explain things better than I can. The bed that it shows is different than the one we were using. It was very soothing.
Visit our website for more information: https://abeautyhealthy.com/planet-fitness-hydromassage-bed/HydroMassage Planet Fitness Beds require you to recline ba...
@LindaOHio (64085)
Good girl! The Hydromassage chair sounds like a winner! Have a great week. My day was uneventful.
Oh definitely a winner. Whereas normal massage chairs can feel like abuse to the back and shoulders, the hydromassage chair was like a gentle rowing boat. Hope you do too. Uneventful days are good ones.
@LindaOHio (64085)
@kaylachan (17813)
I'm happy to hear you enjoyed it and got that workout you've been wanting.
Thanks! I'll definitely be joining. Felt different than any other gym I have been to.
Now I'm intrigued by the hydromassage chair! I don't think I have heard of that before.
This gym (planet fitness) is the first time I'd heard of it either. It's perfect! It's better than a standard massage char in my opinion.
Quiet day here which is fine with me
Quiet is good.
It is always nice to get a good workout.
It is indeed. Thank You.
• Nairobi, Kenya
My day was fine my friend. Thanks for asking. You can join and give it a month to see if you like it
That is what I was thinking. A month or two and if I no longer like it I can quit. I would go once or twice a week only.
• Nairobi, Kenya
@ScribbledAdNauseum That's a good idea. Taking it slow will make it fun
@mildredtabitha Agreed, and I will be less likely to injure myself too.