Rainy Days and Mondays

@wolfgirl569 (40811)
Marion, Ohio
AND then computer updates. ARRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!! I had a wonderful post almost fully written. Hit my enter key and this crap computer decided to give me an update pop up at that very second. So of course everything went POOF!!!!!!! At least the litter boxes are now deep cleaned for the week. I got that done while I was waiting. And the bad thing is it messed up and did not install the update. I think I am about due for a new computer anyways. I might start practicing doing more on my kindle fire. But I like having a keyboard. I was telling you about my silly hen turkey when it messed up. She did not want to walk through a puddle in front of the coop when I opened the door. She was chirping at me like she wanted help. Her empty belly finally won and she came out. The plants loved the rain last night and this morning. I will get them moved back to the greenhouse by tomorrow night. We are supposed to get a few more cooler days again soon. Hope your day goes better than mine is starting
@LindaOHio (67339)
That's really funny about the turkey. Thankfully my updates don't start automatically. Try and have a better day.
@wolfgirl569 (40811)
• Marion, Ohio
It wasnt automatic. It popped up at just the right time as I hit that enter key to change lines on my post. GRRRRRR The turkey came out this morning and ran a duck over
@LindaOHio (67339)
@wolfgirl569 lolololol I wish you had a video of that one.
@wolfgirl569 (40811)
• Marion, Ohio
@LindaOHio There is no way to time those things. A camera on the pen might catch some of the stuff. But the ducks would probably just dirty up the lenses before it could.
• Pamplona, Spain
Those updates are what happen to me as well and I put them on hold all I can. They always pop up when I am writing something also.
@wolfgirl569 (40811)
• Marion, Ohio
I hate them. My computer is working just fine without it.
• Pamplona, Spain
@wolfgirl569 I often wish I was a genius whizz kid you know one of those who knows all and everything about these things. You cannot stop them on this computer but you sure as heck can stop the so called downloads for a while at least.
@CarolDM (136911)
I hate it when that happens. Litter boxes are cleaned daily here. Always something to do. Rain here too.
@wolfgirl569 (40811)
• Marion, Ohio
One box is self cleaning and the other is the roll type to clean. Mondays are the deep clean day for them
@CarolDM (136911)
Bummer for you. My computer always seems to update while I’m asleep.
@wolfgirl569 (40811)
• Marion, Ohio
I close mine down. If not Pretty cat plays on it and I have to figure out what she did to it in the morning
• Nairobi, Kenya
You love your turkey I do type and before I post, I always copy everything so that if the page takes too long or something happens, I can just refresh the page and paste my article
@wolfgirl569 (40811)
• Marion, Ohio
I will love her more this fall. I was still typing and and pop up came up. No way to save anything.
• Nairobi, Kenya
@wolfgirl569 okay. Sorry about the experience
Ugh so annoying when that kind of thing happens! That was a good way to spend the waiting time
@wolfgirl569 (40811)
• Marion, Ohio
I was almost done. GRRRRR
@Nevena83 (63851)
• Serbia
Sounds like a frustrating day. It is cloudy here, but there is no rain.
@wolfgirl569 (40811)
• Marion, Ohio
It did get better after that.
Glad that your plants were happy with the rain!
@wolfgirl569 (40811)
• Marion, Ohio
They looked very happy
@FourWalls (33537)
Get a Mac. (Semi-seriously, that’s one of the reasons I went to Macs.) So did the turkey melt when she got wet?
@wolfgirl569 (40811)
• Marion, Ohio
I love the tablet. Was looking and I can get a blue tooth keyboard for it. So I just need to finish transferring some stuff to the cloud and it wont matter. Nope, no melting.
My computer decided to take the windows update last night, but at least it decided to do it while I was in bed sleeping.
@wolfgirl569 (40811)
• Marion, Ohio
Mine has tried this one twice now and it has not installed. The first time I told it to before I went to bed one night.
We didnt have turkey here just some roasted beef i think