Sigh.. It's gonna be a long day

Saturday night the fiance and I stayed up to digest food we had eaten late, while watching tv and him being on his laptop looking something up. Then he started not feeling good, again, so around 2am Sunday (yesterday), he decided he was going to go to the ER. Which made it do he never got back until 630-7, and neither of us got any sleep. (I can't sleep as is but when something like this happens, definitely can't). So shortly after he got back we both laid down and finally slept. Or mostly.. as I still had trouble sleeping. But I got a little in. Then around 4pm we finally got up, just in time to get dressed for my mom to come home and we could all go to Kohl's to return / exchange things I got for him last week. Then we picked up dinner on our way home, and ate while talking and watching tv. Shortly after eating, him and I went back upstairs even though I didn't want to. As I wanted to watch a movie on Netflix that we didn't get to watch that morning before bed from him going to the hospital, and he was still achy and tired. Unfortunately he fell asleep within 20mins of the movie starting, like I knew he would for why I wanted to stay downstairs. When the movie ended I watched a couple episodes of a show on Hulu, then shut the tv and went to sleep myself. Though tossed and turned most the night like usual. And by 6-630 this morning he was up.. which meant I was up. Ugh. Now it's 1137am and I am beat already. And all we've done is watch a little tv, get dressed, make a few doctor calls, and go to the grocery store to pick up a few things. Plus my neck is hurting, and I'm a tad nauseous again. Ugh. But we're about to go back out, with my mom, to get some pretzels from Auntie Anne's at the Mall. Then to watch the soap at 2pm, do laundry, make chicken and mashed potatoes for dinner, and eventually attempt to make him a cinnamon roll poke cake. (Yippieee..) ..And I really just want my bed.. Photo is mine of us today. I'm so sneaky, but he was actually looking this time
Well on the plus side, the day is half over by now, so you will only technically tired for the afternoon and into the evening. Maybe you can turn in early tonight. Were they able to find anything when he was at the hospital?
Unfortunately, even when I go up to lay down, I won't be able to sleep. So I'll still be tired and stuff for a few more hours after. He'll be passed out though, . No, nothing showed up in xray or ct scan.
@Courtlynn I was busy today......hauled in all of the meat from the butcher (202 pounds) stacked it all in the deep freezer, had to rearrange the fridge freezer, vacuumed, mopped, worked a couple of hours and baked a batch of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. Now I have supper cooking in the air fryer oven-burgers.
@Juliaacv yumm! I had a burger last night - but from Wendy's and it wasn't fully cooked. Boo. So much meat. I'm jealous. Lol
@myklj999 (56845)
• Olney, Illinois
Well crap...I was only planning on 24 hours today, what am I gonna do with the extra hours? And how many are there?
. Maybe find Scar a housemate.
@myklj999 (56845)
• Olney, Illinois
@Courtlynn That's why Emoci moved in last year
@myklj999 Aw. Awesome!
@Tina30219 (70064)
• Onaway, Michigan
Cute picture. I hope your cake turns out good it sounds good.
Thank you! It's sitting in the fridge now.. he didnt want to try it warm, because he was exercising. So he'll try it cold later.
@Tina30219 (70064)
• Onaway, Michigan
@Courtlynn You will have to share how he liked it
@Tina30219 I'm waiting for him to try it. He's taking forever. But I will!
@CarolDM (130225)
I hope he is feeling better. Maybe you can get some rest later.
No real rest until we go up to bed. . He is very little but it's a come and go feeling, like someone is sitting on his chest. Hard to breathe kind of thing. Ontop of his off and on upset stomach
@CarolDM (130225)
@Courtlynn Hope things are better soon.
@CarolDM thank you
Cute picture Sounds like you really could use some decent sleep after the weekend.
Thank you! . I can always use some decent sleep. Lol. I got my hopes up thinking last night would be the night cause of going up early but nope.
@Courtlynn I'm grateful that I've never had an issue with not being able to sleep. It must be terrible
@Marilynda1225 it's extremely terrible
• Nairobi, Kenya
Don't worry. He will feel better. Sorry about your neck
No, he won't. Really. It's an off and on thing that the drs can't figure out. Thank you though.
• Nairobi, Kenya
@Courtlynn you are welcomed
@moonandstars (48629)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
after a busy day, a bed is your best friend
Yes it is! I can't wait to crawl into it later. Hurry up 5 hours!
@sallypup (44334)
• Moses Lake, Washington
I hope you find some time for rest in your day.
Very little rest. Sitting but not comfortablely or for long. Thank you though