Bleh..Black Coffee

I can't but I am. Drinking black coffee is hard. Do you take yours black? I am such an addict to the cream. I gave up the sugar, but that cream is so lusciouis. To curb the craving, I put a tiny bit of honey, cinnamon and fresh squeezed ginger in boiling water and sipped that first. Now I feel like Superwoman and that is a good thing as I have 5000 notifications to do sometime today and also have an early appointment for meds and the useless fix it apes will be coming later on. Let's see, that is it for now. So do you like your coffee black?
@m_audrey6788 (41216)
I can`t drink black coffee. I always drink a hot choco cappuccino
Yum
@RebeccasFarm Thank you
@Janet357 (71939)
I put milk and sugar in it. I use Muscovado as its sweetener.
The best
I add a little bit of half and half, no sugar
NIce Marlina
Actually I do like my coffee black I gave up the sugar and milk a long long time ago and don't even miss it. It's funny now that just the thought of putting milk or sugar doesn't even enter my mind.
Hi Marilyn..but we both love coffee
I only drink coffee occasionally and I like it black when I do. Have a good day.
Oh good you are not addicted then Wilma
@slianty (375)
I don't like black coffee. I usually drink coffee with sweetened condensed milk or caramel macchiato
Yes nice condensed I love that too
I cannot take the cream, its too rich for my palette, but I do need my milk. I love a sprinkle of cinnamon in the grounds before I brew my afternoon pot, such a lovely flavour.
I never thought about adding cinnamon to the grounds before brewing. Thanks for the idea
@Marilynda1225 Just a dash, tell me how you like it.
@Juliaacv I definitely will when I try it
I do not use sugar, sometimes I drink my coffee black, sometimes I add a bit of cream, it is so good.
I used to drink it black but now I like cream but now I have to cut out the cream Anna
@RebeccasFarm I add a bit of cream when I cannot find my Colombian coffee beans, some toasted beans are a little bitter, Colombian coffee is never bitter, I can skip sugar and cream.
I actually like black coffee . . . though at home I have it with a bit of almond milk. I used to put loads of cream and sugar at work, but haven't in years. How was the honey, cinnamon, ginger coffee? I'll try it if it can make me feel like Superwoman too !
Oh do you? I did not make the honey ginger cinnamon in the coffee I drank that separate and first.
@RebeccasFarm Oh got it - that would be an interesting concoction in coffee .
Black, dark, and bitter like my heart.
OO that is sexy lol
@CarolDM (130225)
I like a little sugar and cream.
I do too but..
I am not a fan of black coffee. I usually add creamer and sugar
Oh I love the cream and sugar too Gracie
@dgobucks226 (26571)
3h
Like you I cannot stomach black coffee. I put half and half in mine. I'd even put that powdered creamer in it if I had no other choice. My Mom took hers without anything! No milk or sugar. That's hardcore
I don't drink coffee everyday but I don't like it black when I do, I like a little coffee in my milk.