Just Ducky

Yesterday was a drizzly rainy type of a day here in our region. No sunshine at all. Today has begun on the same note. It really is just ducky weather. The forecast is for the weather to clear, although that has not happened just yet. I would really love to see some sunshine. It is a good day for doing laundry and for working. I have a load of laundry that is in the dryer. I should be able to remake the bed once the sheets dry before I start work today. Other then that nothing really exciting in my life today, how about you?
I should like the ducky weather, but I have to say that I prefer sunshine. I worked outside most of the afternoon, I am happy about what I did, but I am tired.
Ducky weather is fine here and there, but we've had alot of it lately. I'd like sunshine tomorrow.
@Juliaacv It's almost 7 in the morning and I do not see the sun, I hope it will come later.
@LadyDuck We have clouds here today also.
Good morning coffee buddy Looks like rain here too even though it's just cloudy at the moment. I had an early doctor appointment so my day is already out of routine.
I have my sheets and pillow cases all dried and back on the bed, which I just made now. I still have a couple of smaller loads for the drier, they dry quicker if I split them up a bit. I hope that you try a sprinkle of cinnamon in your coffee, my hubs likes it when I add a sprinkle of that, nutmeg and pumpkin pie spice--you know what his favorite flavour is now don't you?
@Juliaacv I'm going to try adding the cinnamon as see if my daughter likes it too. She's not very fond of nutmeg or pumpkin pie spice but I am so I'd probably like that combination too. I have flavored K cups for my Keurig but brewing a pot with the cinnamon sounds good. I should have been doing laundry this morning but I had my doctor visit and it kind of threw off my whole morning routine,
@Marilynda1225 Isn't it funny how our morning routines have changed over the years? I can tell you that 30 years ago if our son woke feeling ill and took extra time in the morning, then that would have thrown my morning routine off.....a shorter time frame for dressing, doing my hair.....you know. Its so nice that none of that really matters now a days.
@Nevena83 (61813)
• Serbia
I hope you get the sun soon.
We had no sun today yet.
@Nevena83 (61813)
• Serbia
@Juliaacv We had the sun today, but I think we're getting rain tomorrow.
@CarolDM (130898)
Such a sweet image. Storms overnight but safe now.
I'm glad that you are safe. Its been a cool and cloudy day here, I am ready for some warmth and sunshine.
@CarolDM (130898)
@Juliaacv Thanks, another thunderstorm is coming through now.
@eileenleyva (23564)
Very hot in my corner of the world. Spend my morning at the bank and later at the grocery. An ordinary day for me, too.
I hope that you have a great day, try to stay cool.
@eileenleyva (23564)
@Juliaacv I will, thank you.
@HazySue (37679)
• Inverness, Florida
How adorable that image is. We here in Florida are getting the sunshine you are missing. Usually we get the rain this time of year.
We all have to have some rain in our weather, but we have had a few days like this and I am ready for some sunshine. You enjoy that sunshine for me today, okay?
@HazySue (37679)
• Inverness, Florida
@Juliaacv I absolutely did enjoy the sunshine. Hopefully you are looking outside and see the sun shine down on you.
We are having pretty much the same weather here, achy joint weather lol
Yes it is achy weather.
@RebeccasFarm (29426)
Yes love it here some rain finally xo
I'm ready for some sunshine.
We had s nice rain overnight, but it's pretty and cool today.
Its cool today here too.
@Dena91 (12868)
Got a load of towels washed. Need to clean rest of the house shortly. Looking for more rain and thunderstorms here today. Have a great day.
It was laundry day everywhere it seems. Nice when its done.
@wolfgirl569 (40203)
• Marion, Ohio
Cloudy and rain here alll day too. I will be going to an auction soon.
Enjoy the auction.
No big excitement here either for today!
No excitement beyond listening to the neighbourhood geese calling about if anyone gets close to their nest.
@myklj999 (56901)
• Olney, Illinois
Looks like rain most of the day here.
This is April weather, we need some warmth and sunshine now. Just 8 more days until I get my covid shot, soooo looking forward to that.
@Janet357 (72176)
laundry is a big task so when you are done with it, you feel satisfaction.
I don't find laundry to be a big task, the machines do most of the work and I just fold and put it all away.
Yesterday started rainy but got sunny ish for a bit before drizzling.. today was grey and rainy.