Another long day

Last night we went upstairs around 10-1030, again. And shortly after the fiance fell asleep.. yup, again. So I was once again up alone watching tv for about two hours until I could finally fall asleep. But then two hours ish later I was up tossing and turning again. I had my 6week thyroid blood test check up today, at 11. So my Alarm was set for 945, but when it went off I didn't feel like getting up and I put it back on for 1015. Fiance wasn't thrilled, as that meant he had to "rush" getting ready to take me. As if he didn't hear the first alarm, or sleep all night to get up before either alarm even went off.. Whatever. After my quick blood draw, we went to Dunkin and got something to eat. But they didn't have either donut I wanted / eat. So had to get something else I like but didn't really want. We then watched some tv while doing stuff online and eating. And now that Fedex brought my last package I've been waiting on, we're probably going to go get something to eat for a late lunch early dinner. Later I think we have some shows new to watch. But not sure. I'll check later.
When will you get your lab results back? Hope that all is well.
I got them back yesterday afternoon. So only a few hours later. My levels are back in normal range. Which is odd, though relieving.. as the dr said there was no way the very low dose she put me on would probably do anything. But that she had to start me on it to make sure I didn't have any bad reactions.
@Courtlynn That is a relief that you are not reacting to the medication.
@Juliaacv yes! At first i thought i was but nope
Hope your test is good and enjoy the day.
Got the email that my chart had a message with results, and they are good apparently went way down in just 6 weeks on a very low dose. After the dr said it wouldnt happen. *shrugs.
@Courtlynn Great news!
@DianneN yes! Thank you!
I read the answer to @DianneN and I am glad your tests were good.
Thank you!
• Kenya
You have a busy day but wish you all the best