I Am TIRED

@wolfgirl569 (41055)
Marion, Ohio
I keep forgetting I am not 30 anymore sometimes. Those stores offer help loading stuff but I almost never ask for it. I tossed 5 fifty pound bags of feed on a cart and then grabbed a 40 pound bag of dog food. Getting them on the cart isnt bad. But then I tossed all that in the bed of my truck. Next goofy me went to Lowes. I bought 5 forty pound bags of dirt there. Same thing. Cart then truck. This after doing the grocery shopping. But my workout was not done. Hubby helped unload and put away the groceries. Then he helped me load the wagon. The dog food did not go on it. BUT a bag of cat food in the garage did. 40 pounds also. With all that weight on it and the ground still damp from all the rain it took me pulling and him pushing to get the wagon out back. But I was not making 2 trips. It is all put in different trash cans now. That keeps mice, rats and raccoons out of it. He had mowed today. That made the areas that needed trimmed look very bad. So we took a bale of hay out to the horses and then I grabbed the weed whacker. The backyard looks decent again. Tomorrow afternoon or Saturday I need to do the front yard. Right now my batteries are recharging. I finally made dinner. It was simple. Egg noodles and a can of beef stew mixed in with them. Filling also. Then I fed rotten critters and took a hot epsom salt bath. Tomorrow should not have any heavy lifting at least. We will take a few things to the auction early. Then go to the Amish store for meat. Hopefully I will have time to visit here before it is time to go back to the auction. They are starting it early tomorrow. Hope your day was a lot more relaxed than mine was.
If your back goes out at least it will be only due to you overworking it and nothing else. I hope you will be able to manage it because no one should be lifting all that let alone a woman. But you get all your exercise and be safe.
@wolfgirl569 I am glad you will be ok if something happens. You might feel that way but no woman should be lifting that much weight. You are good so all is well.
@wolfgirl569 (41055)
• Marion, Ohio
@sharon6345 I believe in equal rights. To me that means if I want the same as a man I need to be able to do the same as a man. Plus I know I dont have to depend on anyone to get things done
@wolfgirl569 I guess I believe a lot of that too. Because I surely don't want to depend on a man. But you can bet I would with heavy labor. But I am just glad you are ok in the end. I am for sure. Good night.
@cherigucchi (12363)
I hope you take extra care and ask for help if you need one. Take care.
@wolfgirl569 (41055)
• Marion, Ohio
I do when I need it.
@cherigucchi (12363)
@LindaOHio (67645)
You shouldn't be hauling around 40 and 50 pound bags of feed! You could really hurt yourself...and then where would all the critters be? You have to fatten up those turkeys....so they will be good pets. :-)
@wolfgirl569 (41055)
• Marion, Ohio
I do all the time as you know. I will keep doing it as long as I can. Hubby would be getting directions on what to do while I watched They are very good pets now. Legs likes to try to follow me around.
@LindaOHio (67645)
@wolfgirl569 Rotten, rotten, rotten! This is NOT what your pets should look like. :-)
@wolfgirl569 (41055)
• Marion, Ohio
@LindaOHio YUMMMMM
@oahuwriter (14818)
Wow, you got a lot done, great. You know, if you feel that you're keeping someone employed, by asking for help with unloading to your vehicle, not help, how about that? You've already got exercise loading & pulling your purchases. Yummy dinner! This evening, I'll probably get a yogurt or soy beans...ate big brunch & was snacking all day practically.
@wolfgirl569 (41055)
• Marion, Ohio
They just call one of the guys from stocking when someone wants help. So no danger of them not keeping a job. It is very tasty and easy
@oahuwriter (14818)
@wolfgirl569 Ok. So, are you in going to get the loading to your vehicle help?
@wolfgirl569 (41055)
• Marion, Ohio
@oahuwriter Unless my arthritis is acting up I usually load myself
@Spontaneo (11940)
Did your warm bath ease the muscle ache?
@wolfgirl569 (41055)
• Marion, Ohio
It always does.
@Spontaneo (11940)
@wolfgirl569 (41055)
• Marion, Ohio
@Spontaneo The epsom salts make the difference. I try to always have some here.
• Israel
@wolfgirl569 Some days I just push myself and other days I lack energy that I cannot do much. You really did a lot in one day. Glad when you got home you had your husband to help because I bet you were exhausted with all you did.
@wolfgirl569 (41055)
• Marion, Ohio
It was just good to get home.
• Israel
@wolfgirl569 I bet it was.
You should ask for help. Just like you I often forget that I am a little older than 30 and I should avoid to lift heavy things or my back screams the day after. I hope you are going to enjoy the auction.
@wolfgirl569 (41055)
• Marion, Ohio
I can still do. But that was double how mich I usually get when I added the dirt bags
@wolfgirl569 Be careful, I lifted a too heavy bag a few years ago and then I needed physiotherapy because I damaged a shoulder.
• Nairobi, Kenya
That was quite a lot of work for your work out. Is egg noodles a type of flavor for noodles or is it egg + noodles
@wolfgirl569 (41055)
• Marion, Ohio
Just egg mixed with flour to make noodles
• Nairobi, Kenya
@wolfgirl569 ooh. I look for the photo to see how it looks like
You work so hard. I’ve had a sore back for over 3 weeks. I forget that I’m not 30.
@wolfgirl569 (41055)
• Marion, Ohio
I was just thinking I had not seen your FriDianne post yet. Hope your back starts feeling better.
@CarolDM (137415)
Gotta be careful slinging those heavy bags around.
@wolfgirl569 (41055)
• Marion, Ohio
I have done that and hay bales since I was in my teens. Will keep doing it as long as I can
@FourWalls (33599)
It’s easy for me to remember I’m not 30 anymore. Some days I can even remember I’m not 60 anymore. Have a great day!
@wolfgirl569 (41055)
• Marion, Ohio
My body like to remind me
Whew, sounds like you put in a long, hard day! I don’t know many 30 year olds who could keep up with you. Your dinner reminded me of a dish my mommy used to make by putting canned biscuits on top of a can of beef stew and baking it. I hadn’t thought about that in years.
Better be careful when doing this,
@wolfgirl569 (41055)
• Marion, Ohio
I have done it since I was young. Just the dirt doubled what I usually get in a trip
@Janet357 (72773)
You deserve a good night sleep.
@wolfgirl569 (41055)
• Marion, Ohio
I did sleep good
@sallypup (45165)
• Moses Lake, Washington
I hope you did not pull a muscle or three. You have had quite a day.
@wolfgirl569 (41055)
• Marion, Ohio
They all feel fine. Usually I am done with just the feed. But I needed dirt to fill around that tire too. Hope I can get it ready to plant soon.
@kaylachan (20819)
You sure had a productive day getting a lot done. Sleep well, tomorrow promises to be eventful for you, too.
@wolfgirl569 (41055)
• Marion, Ohio
I should sleep very well
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
How long does a fourty pound bag of dog food last you guys? We go through 65 pounds a week.
• Angeles City, Philippines
I hope as you read this you were okay and safe. Having a great time with your loved ones and having the best days of your life! You should treat yourself also once in a while.