Cultural Sensitivity

Are you culturally sensitive? We all know that in myLot we come from different country and from different cultural background. Such being the case, are you culturally sensitive with respect to the culture of other myLotters? Do you respect the culture of other people? Picture credit: pinterest.nz
@kaylachan (21304)
I respect everyone's opinion. If someone ask a question, I'll answer. If they want my opinion on something, I'll answer. I don't believe in holding back. That solves nothing.
That's a very good point you have my friend.
@louievill (28294)
The ability to adapt is a vital survival skill not just in Mylot
That's very true my friend. And how are you and your family?
@louievill (28294)
@edisondanila a lazy Sunday my friend, I just finished listening and watching online church service
@louievill Ok then my friend and take care.
Definitely yes. I grew up with both American and Japanese cultures together, plus I lived in an area (and still) where it is culturally diverse. I like to think I fit into myLot naturally that way . . . I do respect the diversity we have here!
That's great to have such kind of thinking.
@edisondanila Respect for me, respect for you .
@much2say That's really nice to hear and to observe my friend.
I think I am. it is more applied to those people who are working with international NGOs.
Yes my friend. Or if you are working in a multi-cultural settings my friend.
@profree2019 (1192)
• Barquisimeto, Venezuela
That is precisely what I like about miLot, being able to share with people from all over the world, with different cultures, different ways of thinking about other perspectives on the same topic. That enriches me. There are times when I think that what I have said has not been well interpreted or hurts susceptibilities and then I prefer to leave the subject behind. This is because I think that the way of thinking of all of us should be repeated and it is not the idea to foment a polemic. The idea is to share.
That's right the idea is to share not to turn myLot into a debating society or into a class room.