The last three days

#River, #Sun, #Beer, #Fishing, #Friend
Serbia
Thursday, June 10, Belgrade. After celebrating my first birthday on Monday, I prepared wooden beams on the porch of the old house. For some reason, the wood turned black. So a grinder in my hands and I cleaned the wood. It was a morning job. In the afternoon, I painted the wood with sandalwood twice. Now it looks nice! Tuesday: My bath tub was repaired 15 15 years ago and it was time to renovate it. I cleaned the rust that appeared, coated it with an anti-corrosion agent. Later wiped with alcohol. After the gravel, I painted it white. It shines like new! ]Wednesday:. Free day for me. I used it so I went fishing with a friend. Tamis River, look at the picture. The day is hellishly warm, the fish take little food. We came back around 2 pm and had a cold beer! I hope you had a good start to the workweek.
@DocAndersen (41986)
you have been busy my friend
• Serbia
It really was like that, my friend.
@DocAndersen (41986)
@111Cankovic it is good to be busy!
• Serbia
@DocAndersen Yes, but I work because my wife has requirements. I prefer days off. I worked for over 40 years. But when you have a house, a garden, a yard, you have to work.
@CarolDM (136726)
Love that photo my friend. So very peaceful. Happy Birthday! Sandalwood sounds nice for the beams. That must have been a job to complete. Glad you went fishing. Always good to relax.
• Serbia
Nature was so beautiful. I like that. So I have to take a photo. Thanks for the compliments. Have a good day.
@CarolDM (136726)
@111Cankovic I am so delighted you shared this stunning photo. You do the same, as always.
• Serbia
@CarolDM Whenever the right moment is caught, I shoot. Thanks for all the compliments. Have a nice day
@Nevena83 (63737)
• Serbia
You work a little, you rest a little.
• Serbia
Yes , i am old man.
@Nevena83 (63737)
• Serbia
@111Cankovic Years are just a number.
• Serbia
@Nevena83 It is only with them that diseases go with me. Only 4 implanted stents, diabetes, eye surgery and not to mention because you are probably not interested. And I have more than 40 years of work experience. So should I kill myself from work now?
Happy Belated Birthday, I hope that you enjoyed your day. The fishing trip sounds like it was faun, too bad the fish never seem to bite on the hot days.
• Serbia
Thanks for the birthday card. You seem to be an experienced fisherman. The fish really don’t take food in the heat. All the best.
@111Cankovic My hubs and I used to spend many Saturday mornings out fishing. It was his passion, but I grew to enjoy it.
• Serbia
@Juliaacv To remember those days you spent fishing. So beautiful and relaxing.
@wolfgirl569 (40748)
• Marion, Ohio
You have been busy.
• Serbia
Fortunately, after two working days, one day off came. I used it wisely.
@edisondanila (45398)
Belated happy birthday to you my friend.
• Serbia
Thank you so much,more greetings to you.
@frenki (1663)
• Serbia
Happy belated Birthday to you! Enjoy rest of the week :)
• Serbia
Thank you very much for your kind wishes. I wish you all the best.