I don't know so I am asking.

If a person said they are vegetarian and clearly are against meat items. Then someone offered them food that was meat products. would they eat it out of respect for the person that gave it to them? I am wondering is all because I saw someone eat meat twice that is constantly trying to get me to give up meat. I almost tossed out my ham. He actually thinks I did. I did not. I am hearing one thing and seeing another. Also, do vegetarians drink whole milk? I am not sure so I am just asking.
@sharon6345 A real vegan will not eat meat no matter how much he is forced to or even if someone is offering kindly . I'm vegetarian and I would never eat no matter how much close the person who offers it is. Because it's my life,my choice.I will live it in way I want and those who are really close to me will never force me to go against my wish. For milk or other animal products it's still hard to say. I heard some vegan eat egg. So it depends on person's choice and thinking.
Thank you, I would have to agree because there are foods I won't eat no matter who offers them.
@sharon6345 Yes,it's your life.Closed one's will understand you.Noone can order you to do this or that.you are owner of your life.do what you like.
@CuriousGab I got tired after a while of some of the situations.
@porwest (45290)
Any vegans or vegetarians I have met not only will not eat meat just because, they must constantly remind you that they are vegan or vegetarian. Kind of similar to the gay community actually. lol
Lord help me you just took me away from anything I might comment back with. Thank you I understand.
@porwest (45290)
@sharon6345 lol. You are welcome.
A true vegetarian would not eat the meat. Some people kind of play at being a vegetarian and are not really committed to it. It isn't really that easy to do. About drinking whole milk unless they are vegan, they would.
He is beginning to show signs of being dishonest and I am not happy with that. Thank you
He would not be eating meat if he was a real vegetarian.
Wait until you read my email. you are right.
@prinzcy (27611)
He's not fully vegetarian then. I don't eat pork. If someone give me pork, I would refuse and explain again that I don't eat pork. I won't do that out of politeness as well.
That is why I need space because his actions are not flowing with his words.
@LindaOHio (67841)
It looks like Maluse gave you a complete explanation.
@kobesbuddy (126967)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Bending the rules now and then, probably didn't hurt that person's diet. Instead of drawing attention to their vegetarian preference, they didn't mention the subject over someone else's prepared meal. I'd highly respect this individual!(a peace maker) Some vegetarians won't drink milk, while others will.
@wolfgirl569 (41259)
• Marion, Ohio
I would not eat it if I was vegetarian. My understanding is a lot of vegetarians dont eat meat but will use the products that come from animals without killing them. Like meat and eggs. Vegans are the ones who avoid all animal products.
@erictsuma (9007)
• Mombasa, Kenya
What I know is that vegetarians don't eat meat but I think they drink milk.have a nice day