I Love Tarzan Movies

@emge01 (314)
I am fond of Tarzan movies, a character created by Edgar Rice Burroughs. This character is over 100 years old. It is on record that 89 Tarzan movies have been produced by Hollywood, but I could be wrong on this issue. I have seen many Tarzan movies, though the older ones I have not watched. I have seen actors Gordon Scott and Les Barker as Tarzan and many more whose names I can’t recall of the cuff. All were good but the best Tarzan movie and the best Tarzan was Miles O’Keefe in 'Tarzan the Ape Man' made in 1981. This movie starred Bo Derek as Jane and the photography of the African jungles is simply superb. The awakening of love and sex between Jane and Tarzan is beautifully filmed. Miles O'Keefe had a splendid body and his muscles stand out. Unlike earlier Tarzan's who were swimmers, O’Keeffe was a bodybuilder and that made him stand out. The highlight of the movie is the savage fight between Tarzan and the champion of the savage tribe. It’s a great scene. One also can’t forget Jane moving naturally. Bo Derek is the best Jane ever. The movie is also available on the net.
I am not a fan of Tarzan movies but watched some old black and white Tarzan movies as a child. I had no idea there were that many Tarzan movies made though. Wow, that's a lot of movies telling about the same character.
@emge01 (314)
Karen, nice comment. You may like Tarzan if you see the last movie