Oh la la

I love the sweet man with a sweet voice. He was just on the phone and I told him I wanted to speak to him about someone. We laughed so hard over it but I told him he was being bad. I explained that a man was here with me for a while. He was not worried about anything other than something going missing and me having privacy. He said if you need him to be with you let him rest in the back room. The backroom is my office so that is not happening. I told him I would be here with C later and he was only thinking of him not being trustworthy. The blessing was he never doubted me and that was all I needed. I told him I preferred being here alone for a few days and he understood why. As for C, I let him know he is a decent man with 0 intentions of causing me harm.
@db20747 (36055)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
Good thing you let him know. That shows trust from you and him
He is truly awesome and I need to remember the blessing he has been to me. I am so glad to know he was ok.
I am glad to know you have such a wonderful and trusting relationship with L that is what is important,
Yes and that made telling him all the most freeing.
@kaylachan (23377)
See, you were worried over nothing. L seems to trust you. He's not wrong, I mean it's been like a crime spree around here today. I recieved several reports of theft and such.
I love that sweet man and I am always worried about nothing. it's just who I am to be honest. He said he knows I would not hurt him. c just left and I am sorry but he can't stay here with me.
See he trusts you and knows you would not ruin the relationship that the two of you have.
He told me he can see in my eyes that I would not do that. I can't believe he was so sweet. I need to message something to you.
@LindaOHio (71264)
It's good that you told L about C. Now you don't have to stress over it.