When you get angry, could you ever hurt anyone?

I have heard people say that when they are angry they loose control and can actually hurt someone without realizing what they are doing. Do you believe this is true? I never have gotten that angry.
@brokentia (10395)
There was only one point in my life that could have happened and I knew would happen if I confronted that person. It was when my son was in the hospital and severly injured. Had I come face to face with the person that was the cause of my son's pain, trust me, I would have severely hurt him without even thinking!!!! Knowing how angry I was...I had to avoid seeing this person. And I firmly believe that I will never be able to face that person....it was my brother.
Wow, I can see why you were so angry and why you probably stll are. I hope your son is okay, now. To know that someone you love and who should love you and your family could harm your son, rather accidentally or not would be hard to handle.
@blueman (16513)
i think it is possible.
Seems most people beleive that they could harm someone if their anger was strong.
@dalejr38 (2421)
No I don't think I would.
Same here
yeah that is true... Some people hold the anger inside them till they explode emotionally ! An example for that could be the colombine high school massacre ! I don't believe i have to tell you what the consequences of such anger were. If i remember correctly they killed 12 pupils and one teacher ! My advice is two always ask for help if you feel you could explode !
No, I don't think I would ever explode. When I am angry I can and will yell. But I would never hit anyone.
@greenmango (1019)
yesss i was in that situation before.