Would someone like to attempt to comprehensively explain to me why the Gubmint would have the slightest interest in tracking EVERYONE via a microchip in the COVID vaccine?

By JJ
@myklj999 (59750)
Like why would they even care where you are or what you are doing? Some people seem to have an extremely exaggerated sense of self-worth. Besides, they already have your cell phone, credit card chip, and Internet IP address to track you with. If they want to know where you are, they'll find you. While some people may have valid logical reasons they choose to not receive the COVID vaccination, tracking chips in the vaccine is NOT one of them.
@cahaya1983 (10428)
I'm more curious to know how they can actually FIT a microchip inside the vaccine.
@myklj999 (59750)
Simple, 'micro' means 'microscopic'.
@cahaya1983 (10428)
@myklj999 Would be exciting to see what it looks like under the microscope
@indexer (4882)
• Leicester, England
@myklj999 My cat is fitted with a microchip - it means that he can operate his cat flap but no other cat can get in. If we all had microchips installed in us, presumably nobody would ever have to worry about getting locked out of their house because they had forgotten their key! What a brilliant idea on the part of the "gubmint"!
@sabtraversa (11815)
After I was given the first dose, I realized fewer mosquitoes would bite me. If that's one of the effects of the microchip, then bring it on. Just kidding, I know there's no correlation... right?
@myklj999 (59750)
I asked a scientific kinda person about it and it seems an accident at the factory resulted in a vat of 'Off' mosquito repellent getting mixed in with a vat of vaccine but they didn't want to waste it.
@sabtraversa (11815)
@myklj999 Actually, it seems like most of these pharmaceutical companies also produce bug repellents. It would be very easy to believe for some.
@moffittjc (97846)
• Gainesville, Florida
Last time I got drunk I noticed that less mosquitoes were biting me. Well, actually, they were still biting me, but I just couldn't feel them. But I knew they were there when I looked down at the floor and saw 7,613 drunk mosquitoes laying on the floor passed out.
@louievill (28399)
Our body would recognize the microchip as a non-specific foreign body, unlike the vaccine RNA or attenuated virus that would trigger a specific response by producing antibodies a microchip would trigger a non-specific response like large macrophages that would try to engulf it and block it or confine it in one area, they would pile up on it, cause a tumour, lump or pus or what not to keep it out
@Fleura (16101)
You would think so - but then cats and dogs don't seem to have that problem?
@myklj999 (59750)
They are made with hypoallergenic materials
@louievill (28399)
@Fleura it's because they are just subcutaneous, the conspiracy theories I've heard are like they would travel in the blood streams, get lodged in the brain, eye and God only knows where
Not tto mention the small size of a tracking devise that can pass through a needle
@myklj999 (59750)
Well they are microscopic you see, so small they are only composed of a few molecules.
@BarBaraPrz (32321)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
@myklj999 Then what could they possibly do? And that would be one powerful scanner to read the chip from any distance at all.
@myklj999 (59750)
@BarBaraPrz Why yes, yes indeed it is, that's why the Gubmint is keeping it secret
Its a silly thought to me.
@myklj999 (59750)
They belong with the 'tinfoil hat' people
@BarBaraPrz (32321)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
@myklj999 Now they need tinfoil sleeves...
@xFiacre (9570)
@myklj999 I have sought an answer from my brother to this vexed question. He is unable to tell me where it is that he goes and what it is that he does when he gets there that he doesn’t want the gubmint to know about.
@myklj999 (59750)
If he is very concerned about it, tell him you heard On Good Authority that if he gets vaccinated and waits two weeks for it to take 'hold' that he can then chop the arm off that has the tracking chip itself in it.
@xFiacre (9570)
@myklj999 My brother is not that stupid - he knows that’s what the authorities want him to do so that he will be forced to buy shirts from the one sleeve shirt factory that the Prime Minister owns and the cost will be exorbitant so that the poor will be kept in their place and the Prime Minister will become even richer.
@indexer (4882)
• Leicester, England
This is just another smattering of nonsense that certain people are only too pleased to believe. I get the impression that there are people out there who take great pleasure in inventing ridiculous "facts" that they can launch onto social media and see how far they will go. It's the modern equivalent of the balloon race - hundreds of labelled helium balloons are launched at the school fete and there's a prize for the person whose balloon flew the furthest!
@myklj999 (59750)
People started out weird and get a bit weirder every year
@porwest (46870)
I agree. The idea of tracking chips is absurd to me.
@myklj999 (59750)
It is rather on the impossible side anyway. How are they going to be sure they only suck one chip out of the multi-dose vial, and how would they know which chip they sucked out to 'register' it to each person? Logic and conspiracy theories don't always get along with each other.
@porwest (46870)
@myklj999 No. They typically do not. It was like back when everyone was on about Bush's plot on 9/11. They all said he could not tie his shoes but he could mastermind one of the biggest attacks in our history. Hogwash theories are what I call things like this.
@1creekgirl (26155)
My 18 year old grandson wrote this, " A microchip being in a vaccine or even being implanted into you is just not feasible, possible or worth the trouble for the government. There is no possible way to track someone with a chip inside of them, because for the GPS, or any other computer chip for that matter, has to have power to tell a satellite or cell tower where you are. Additionally, the only advantage to a mandatory microchip for the government is tracking/surveillance/ID, and our phones would be a much simpler option to track and they already can. The amount of people the government would have to convince to stay quiet to keep a secret like a mass implantation is astronomical, there would have to be hundreds of thousands of doctors implanting them, and I just can't see every single one staying quiet. Our government can't adequately stop voter fraud (of either side) on literally 2 or 3 days out of every 4 years."
@myklj999 (59750)
Yup.
@FourWalls (34430)
I stopped by the FBI booth at the state fair one year. I asked them if they would tell me, since I have a top secret clearance, what I’d be doing next week. Yeah, I’m always amused by people claiming there’s a tracking device in the vaccine…while checking in on Facebook….. posting it on a cell phone with a GPS device….
@myklj999 (59750)
It's like the NSA, they wouldn't give me access to backups of my computer last time it crashed
@id_peace (14347)
There is more than one way to track a person. These days, it does not even need to track you, it just need to track your social media, everything about you is been exposed.
@moffittjc (97846)
• Gainesville, Florida
If the government really wants to track me, I say go for it. I guess they really have nothing better to do.
@myklj999 (59750)
I know they just be tryin' to figger out where I be gettin' all the good vinyl record deals at
@moffittjc (97846)
• Gainesville, Florida
@myklj999 Okay, for that reason alone, I think I agree with the government in planting a microchip in you.
@DocAndersen (45399)
note - based on your chip, you got up twice last night...
@myklj999 (59750)
I wonder if sales of Chips Ahoy! cookies have fallen farther in the conspiracy theorist camp than in comparison to other groups.
@DocAndersen (45399)
@myklj999 if they were only chocolate chips, I would say yes
@Hate2Iron (15359)
Gee lol... I just looked over at my arm and grinned. I think that any info they would find, if it was ever done that way, would bore them to tears.
@myklj999 (59750)
I'm really looking forward to the extra body parts, got my second dose March 31 so they should start growing any day now.
@Mike197602 (15389)
Had enough of the BS. The realityis we are shutdown for a virus with over 90% survival rate...and that's including EVERY study I've read. Probably over 98% survival rate. I dont believe in the nonsense but the reality is pretty obvious. Get jabbed and open up...we have to live with this virus
@myklj999 (59750)
If a person has a valid reason not to get it, I don't want to force it on anyone, but inventing false excuses for it is not a valid reason although they sure act like it is.
@BarBaraPrz (32321)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
I know. I have to keep telling my one friend that it's not true. She also thinks there's shellac in the vaccine. I haven't and won't get the vaccine for the same reason I haven't gotten a jock strap: I don't need it.
@myklj999 (59750)
Glad ya don't need it, hope ya never do.
Totally agree with you, I am more in than out so I just decided not to get the vac, No other reason I also have never taken a flu shot and have not had flu in ages,
So true. I don’t want anything inside me except a good meal.
@moonandstars (51773)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
if someone can break them, it's you
It's just plain silly to think there's a chip in the vaccine. If it's the truth then I want to know how something so microscopic that can pass through the needle can live in our blood. That would be genius